All reviews joy city the guest relations manager french girl amber lounge forbidden city din tai fung premier room would recommend this hotel to anyone exceptional hotel luxury hotel swimming cap comfortable bed the financial district big bathroom lovely room stayed nights f b
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Pan Pacific Beijing is a beautiful newish hotel--year old celebration was last month--close to subway line and amidst several shopping malls, pretty close to the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. The rooms are gorgeous, quite large with lots of excellent amenities. Great pool for laps--open 6 am to 11 pm--very good gym, excellent breakfast buffet. Lots of staff don't really know much English, and even the Concierge desk isn't perfect there, but everyone manages and is very helpful. Found a great deal on it at TripAdvisor. Great stay for three nights, would certainly come back. Also, excellent cheap soup/stew place just across the street.

Room tip: I had a spectacular view and I wasn't on the 'good side' for the view.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Trip732090, Directeur général at Pan Pacific Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

THANK YOU for your ‘’outstanding review!! ‘’
I am delighted to read that Pan Pacific is a beautiful newish hotel. Also, I am so happy that you celebrate with us our 1st year anniversary.
Thanks again for your recommendation. Looking forward to welcome you back, please when you come back drop us an email : GRM.PPPEK@panpacific.com the guest relation department will prepare the room according your preferences.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We had a Great time in this hotel. Well located in a good neighborhood near a commercial street with shopping malls. Great room. Good service and great staff. Highly recommendable. You have an starbucks close to the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Luis Arturo,
Thank you for taking the time to share your Pan Pacific Experience with us. I am delighted to read that you have a ‘’great time in our hotel’’. And you enjoyed our wonderful Pan Pacific staff. It is true our location is really good for shopping. Thanks again for your recommendation.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

The staff here are wonderful- they were available to help with every issue from tour reservations, taxis and laundry. The Chinese restaurant was superb, great food and staff.

We wished the rooms had more drawer space - for a long stay it’s hard to unpack - normally we don’t stay long enough to care but this trip it mattered.

It’s a minor issue for a fantastic hotel!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Pan Pacific Experience with us. I am so happy to read that you have an ‘’excellent experience’’ with us and you enjoyed our wonderful Pan Pacific staff. Did you have time to try our Japanese restaurant or our international buffet restaurant?
Thank you for your suggestion about the drawer space, we will think about it.
Thanks again for your good comment.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent service provided by chief concierge Edward, who went out of his way to help me solve a tricky WeChat issue. Location of the hotel is great, with shopping centres such as the joy city nearby.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear Claire,
Thank you for taking the time to share your Pan Pacific Experience with us. I am so happy to read that you have a very good experience with us and you enjoyed our Pan Pacific staff. I will pass your good comment to Edward. You absolutely right our location in the center of Beijing it is really convenient to do shopping.
Thanks again for your good comment.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve travelled a bit around China and used various different hotels and lodgings (including another 5-star hotel in Beijing) and this is by far, my best experience yet. I’ve never encountered this degree of individuality (both in terms of how guests are treated and of the hotel staff) and hospitality from a Chinese hotel; it reminded me of my exceptional hotel experiences in Munich and Berlin. My booking was made rather late so front desk had a hard time searching for it but their patience and hospitality way more than made up for this slight inconvenience. Room was spacious, modern, tasteful, well upkept (which is praiseworthy because most large chain hotel rooms have evident wear-and-tear and are not apologetic about it), and very comfortable. Gym was also one of the best I’ve encountered in hotels.

If you’re considering this hotel for your stay in Beijing I’d strongly recommend you to opt for this one. Beijing is well-connected by subway so you’ll be able to get around easily as long as your hotel is located near a subway station, but if you’re looking for ultimate comfort and hospitality the Pan Pacific is your best bet.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
源 吕, General Manager at Pan Pacific Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Gaby C,

Warmly greetings from Pan Pacific Beijing!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review !!So proud to ‘’have the best hospitality’’ in Beijing !!
So happy to read we are a modern hotel and we have a very helpful staff! You absolutely right our bed are so so comfortable ! We do our best to offer a memorable experience of our guests via the room’s furniture, the cuisine, or the service. Thank you for your comment, it is really important for us!
Thank you so much for your review and your recommendation. Your feedback, it is really nice !!
Thank you so much. Definitely we are looking forward to welcome you back soon !
Sincerely yours,