Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020

We stay at this Novotel Sanyuan Beijing as it is in Chao Yang district and convenient to our business meeting location. What is REALLY good about this hotel is, if you fly into Beijing Capital Airport which is the old airport while the new Beijing Daxing Airport just open, yet still in use with many flights there, and from the capital airport we can take the fast airport express train which is fast and convenient and you avoid the long traffic jam. Take exit D from the airport express Sanyuan station, come up the escalator or elevator, and the hotel is about 100 feet away, so you literally walk into the hotel from the subway station !! The price of this hotel is very good, inclusive of reasonable good breakfast. We will likely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Athit A
Reviewed 19 January 2020

The ALL online booking in China does not seem to link very well with the main ALL App. I had to resign in and it does not captured my record nor my payment. I had to try many times. And my booking in Beijing was cancelled because there is no credit card authorization for me to guarantee my booking.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank Wee Choo C
Reviewed 15 December 2019

This hotel provided all the things needed for a stay. The shower/bathroom accessories were really great, the room was very clean and was also very large. Convenient location. Breakfast was great! Unheated pool, and sauna in the locker room. Cons: I had an accessible room, which meant that the shower sprayed entirely all over the bathroom floor no matter how I turned the showerhead. The bed was also way too firm for my comfort.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Thinktink16
Reviewed 11 December 2019

We chose this hotel due to it having direct access to the airport train and also being just a few steps away from the train station. We knew we were going to have to walk a lot in Beijing so we did not want to get a hotel that required more walking from the train station. Turns out that Line 10 is very useful for where we wanted to go and the train journeys did not take too long to all the places we went although if you see on the train map, it looks like it was far from a lot of places.

The hotel room was sufficiently appointed for the 10 days we stayed. We had a connecting room and both rooms were very spacious. We could open our luggages and still have much space for us to walk around. The bathroom was spacious but the door had a gap meaning that it did not provide full privacy. This was the only flaw in our stay and it may well be a major flaw if you are not travelling with family and require more privacy. I like that the bathroom has plenty of space to hang your clothes or towels.

They provided 1 can of coke and sprite in the room and replenished them every morning. This is complimentary and we love it so much and would drink it each night when we returned to our rooms after a long day out.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank gogotoboggan
Reviewed 9 November 2019

This hotel is well located, has a good breakfast, rooms are comfortable, good proximity to the railway station and easy access to a range of local restaurants. The shopping mall will give you access to most things you require.

Date of stay: October 2019