1,701 results
All reviews havana bar cctv tower business trip business district business hotel shopping mall cbd area club room subway station rooms are spacious huge bathroom the general manager chinese restaurant executive floor hotel service the hotel manager f b
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Used my points to book an executive room. When I arrived, front desk agent asked me if I want to check in at the lounge. So I went to the lounge. Lounge is not busy, very quiet. Staff at lounge are very nice and warm. Explained the benefits very detailed. Food selections during happy hour are not a lot but it's very quiet and enjoyable. Room is good! The view is perfect! CCTV building was just right in front of me!
Anyway, generally it's a good stay experience! Will defo go back!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
GrdMillenniumBeijing, 经理 at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Cheryl H,

Thank you for your positive comments which we shall share with all our associates as it will certainly make our positive day and inspire us to cater utmost service. We look forward to your return and making memorable stay for you.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

A great hotel. Quite palatial, and very western in style.
LRge bedrooms with large king sized beds. Good shower and bath facilities. Small gym next to a good sized indoor pool. Be aware in China in indoor pools you will be expected to wear a swimming cap so take some with you as they will charge you handsomely from the poolside. Wi-fi is tricky in China in hotels or their lobbies as bandwidth to guests is small. Many of the sites westerners are used to frequenting are banned, including quite recently, the BBC. Explore the possibility of VPN before you go.
Good buffet breakfast selection on this hotel enabling guests to go full on Chinese and do like to locals do or if you don’t fancy rice and dim sum for breakfast there is the usual Continental style we know or go “full English” with bacon eggs, etc.
Chefs are on hand to cook fresh omelettes or fry you an egg, or cook your noodles and miso soup.
Only criticism is that this hotel is on the Chinese Business District so has little evening entertainment.
Also be aware the Chinese eat early and go home early. You may struggle to party til dawn - when in Rome... party early then off to bed for an early start to the Forbidden City or the Great Wall.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Karen H,

We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at Grand Millennium Beijing and extremely thankful for your positive review of the hotel. Indeed, many people enjoys our breakfast a lot. We hope you come back to our Capital City and join us again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

A very nice hotel in the CBD, close to a variety of bars, cafes and restaurants. The staff were welcoming and the rooms clean and spacious; breakfast (included in our room tariff) was fresh and the buffet choices well replenished. We found the two young men on the concierge desk especially helpful with useful advice and directions and always greeted you with a smile. The hotel is a two minute walk from a metro station, allowing easy exploration of all the main tourist spots; and there is a good pool and sauna, great to return to after a hot day seeing the sites of Beijing. The Grand Millennium offered a very relaxing stay.

Room tip: The higher floors obviously have the better views.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Paul T,

Thank you for the overwhelming recommendation, we are proud that you had enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

The Good
-room is spacious
-air conditioner is strong
-separate shower and tub, with strong water stream
-bed is comfortable, great sleep quality

The Bad
-check in was slow, there were only 2 staffs and 2 separate queues. It was not a great experience due to lack of queue management and I think the staff picked helped the other guest while it should be my turn.
-shower control was the worst I’ve seen. The small knob is hard to turn, and the small joystick is hard to grab when there’s soap on your hand.
-breakfast selection was limited for Western style, and the quality are not that great. Also, there are loud kitchen stove noise so the ambience isn’t really hotel-like but more like “Street-style”
-there’re bridges that break the restaurant into 2 spaces and some food items are on the other side so that is not a great set up and you may have to bring the coffee over the bridge with caution
-in the middle of the breakfast, I went to get another round, but when I return soon, staff already cleared everything on my table. Also, they put milk on some tables and some do not. Not sure how long they keep the milk on the table to keep it fresh.
-the safe in the room does not re-display your passcode as soon as it is locked, so you could potentially mis-enter the code when you lock
-one of the day they set up security check in the lobby. I was going out in the morning and trying to get a taxi in the drive way outside the entrance. The staff outside told me to seek help inside the lobby, and the staff inside told me to walk through the security check. This is such an pain.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 0011100,

Thank you for staying at Grand Millennium Beijing! Am so sorry for the issues you mentioned above. We will discuss this issue with our hotel team and strive to make improvements.We will leave no stone unturned until you and all of our guests leave the hotel with a smile and a great memory in mind. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Actually this is a great hotel with nice room and facilities. However in my room the air-conditioned was too cold even though I adjusted to 30c or heater. Finally I turned off and still felt cold. Pillows were soft and flat too. They should fix this.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GrdMillenniumBeijing, 经理 at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Anuvat C,

Whilst we are disappointed your visit was flawed by our air-conditioning, we certainly appreciate and value your feedback. We will inform our engineering department to check it. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Thank you!