Good value for money five star hotel. Public spaces are cavernous and boring but the Havana Bar is a cozy location for coffee and drinks. There’s a semi-private room that you can reserve for free at 3pm if you are hosting an evening event.
My bedroom was spacious, well-designed and well-equipped. The woods and other materials are a little cheap but overall the effect is very good. Walk-in shower. Super comfortable king bed could have used additional pillows.
Very good CBD location, conveniently connected to shopping mall. First floor Chinese restaurant is high quality but breakfast buffet weak compared to other five star hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Millennium Beijing is located in the CBD and is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts. This is premium 5-star deluxe hotel. Convenient transportation for leisure and business guest. We have 521 grand and spacious guestrooms and mulitple dining options offering a variety of cuisine. For relaxation you can enjoy live entertainment at Havana (house bar). All guests have complimentary access of the award-winning Oxygen Club and swimming pool complex. All rooms have FREE high-speed broadband internet access and FREE WiFi is available through-out the entire hotel including public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Flight Raja Travels Singapore PTE LTD, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Millennium Hotel Beijing