All reviews china grill rain shower separate elevator floor lobby top floor nespresso machine bath salts corner room guest rooms huge bathtub king room cctv tower hotel lobby is the central business district great gym business hotel china world
Reviewed 30 May 2015

The staff were really helpful. The rooms are a bit quirky, having to walk through the bathroom to get into the bedroom. But really comfortable as you would expect from a Park Hyatt. Everything worked. Great views over the city. One downside, is the restaurant was not upto standard - but the bar was thriving and lively.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Jed J, Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2015

Dear Vivian B,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Beijing.

We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the stay overall and our team are helpful. I will be sure pass on your kind comments which I am sure will further motivate them.

Your feedback on restaurant standards are well noted as well, I am very sorry that it had become a shortfall in our Park Hyatt experience for you.

We appreciate your feedback which will help us to focus on areas to improve, look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Beijing.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 19 May 2015

We had an unexpected opportunity to spend a weekend in Beijing. We upgraded to a suite to optimize our experience at the Park Hyatt Beijing. This is a beautiful modern hotel in a great location. Service in China can sometimes be a challenge, but the staff, from the front desk, to room service, to the restaurants, at this hotel exceeded all our expectations.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Jed J, Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Dear markdolph,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Beijing.

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to learn that you have enjoyed the suite and pleased with the convenience of our hotel’s location. It is also a great pleasure to receive your compliments on our team which I am sure will further motivate them.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

I stayed in Park Hyatt Beijing for 9 nights and was really disappointed. My first room had a bad sewer smell coming from the sink whenever it was draining. I asked to get it fixed and was told it was fixed 3 days in a row but it still smelled. I was moved to a different room and noticed the lock on the door was broken. Then the next day, the sink was leaking. It was a bad experience that I didn't expect from a 5 star hotel. Our last night at the hotel, we ate at the restaurant upstairs and my colleague found a staple wire on his food. I hope this is corrected so others don't experience this.

Everyone that helped at the hotel was really nice though and the breakfast was really good.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business

Dear Jem730,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Beijing.

Thank you for your review. We are concerned to learn your disappointment in the room, please rest assured that I have shared your observations with our team to focus on areas that we can improve in the future. However, we are glad to hear that our team was delighted to assist and the breakfast in China Grill was good.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to the opportunity welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Beijing.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

This is my second trip to the Park Hyatt in Beijing. They make everyone as comfortable as possible and you don't feel like you are in the middle of a city. For business I was right in the heart of CBD, easy enough to take a taxi 30 minutes to Forbidden City etc.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jed J, Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

Dear Christopher C K,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay.

We are extremely thrilled to see such positive feedback. Your satisfaction is our motivation.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Spent 2 nights there and happy with my visit overall. Decor is modern and new. Rooms are big and with a huge tub. Mattress is very comfortable though the pillow would be better if provide more support. My room also has the view of the CCTV bldg which is nice. My room light also has some flickering like someone commented earlier. And it seems lacking a night light setting.

Front Desk and Room service are overall efficient. Breakfast with a view, choice is not so many but enough and taste ok. The chef in white uniform is very kind and attentive. Lobby Lounge at lunch is little disappointing as we waited very long for our food but we thought it would be quick as we had to head off to airport after. Their only explanation is many people orders are in at the same time. Food is ok, not stunning.

Lifts are little slow ...esp when u need to take 2 set of lifts just to go from your room to the ground floor.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Jed J, Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2015

Dear Urorayk,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. Your observations and comments are very valid. I appreciate your feedback which is helping us to focus on delivering a memorable Park Hyatt experience to our guests. Our team benefited a lot from reading your comments and focussing on areas that we can improve.

Nevertheless, I am glad to know that our Front Office and Room Service are efficient; our chef at China Grill is kind and attentive.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back when you come to Beijing in the future.

With kind regards.