All reviews elite member hotel smell shopping and nightlife club lounge staff high tech air purifier sliding door through immigration an upgrade modern design hotel gym fabulous location front desk manager upgraded to a suite air quality great breakfast buffet business trip to beijing
Reviewed 10 September 2018

A wonderful stay and a great location with very helpful staff. The pool was a treat and the sauna was a treat. Everything was there and the service was great. I enjoyed the room and the bathtub and large shower were a wonderful treat.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I am a frequent traveler to Beijing. I rate Hotel Intercontinental in San Li Tun the best hotel in China, not just in Beijing,. The hotel is new, the bed is very comfortable, the design of the rooms are in a style which provide a homing feeling to the people like me who spends more than 23 days a month in different hotels.
I like its gym, swimming pool and the VIP lounge. The staff in the VIP lounge are all very friendly and are very knowledgeable about Beijing.
I highly recommend Hotel Intercontinental to my friends. General manager JJ, Doris and Leslie are among the best of the best.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 9 September 2018

After arriving without my luggage in Beijing, with the urgent need for formal clothing the following day, the hotel went the extra mile to communicate with the relevant airline and secured the luggage the same day, ensuring my participation in the next day's meetings. Thanks Jeff for this. My stay of six days were a real pleasure providing a very comfortable and stylish base in Beijing.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone in Beijing, firstly I would like to let know all IHG Members that this is the only Intercontinental property I have experienced which has a feel of Indigo Hotel and service level of Intercontinental Hotel. My Check-In was quick and with a beautiful smile, every staff in this hotel just has an amazing smile, I don’t know if this is the criteria for Job in this Hotel but I absolutely loved it. My room was perfect not a typical Intercontinental room but something like bringing Jazz and Rock and Roll together, perfect.

The Breakfast was my favorite, they play good music and the staff is dressed in such a cool manner absolutely love their outfit. The Breakfast has a huge choice and the Chef knows how to make your eggs perfectly, which is a big relief in China, I enjoyed my breakfast every single day in this property especially my scrambled eggs.

Secondly the Health Club of this hotel, this IHG property has the best Gym I have seen in China, they have a separate Cardio and Weights area and all the perfect equipment’s for CrossFit and Calisthenics, an excellent gym.

This hotel is located in a very lively place, just across the road is a big mall offering lot of dining choices and street loaded with Bars and Clubs, even after midnight the area was always busy and alive.

I had a wonderful stay and my sincere thanks to the Concierge for arranging transportation and also giving me tips especially when I was heading to forbidden city. Thank you very much for a wonderful stay definitely coming back here again and again and again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Wonderful trip to Beijing with Intercontinental Sanlitun as our base. Hotel is sublime - a serene oasis just, close but not too close to the tourist hustle and bustle. Bar is fantastic, great for cocktails or a casual supper. The service is excellent. Front Desk Holly and Jennifer could not have been more helpful. They are gem and will guide you to make the most of your time in this magical place. Pierre was helpful and took care of us. He was very concerned our visit and did his best to make things right. Club Lounge JJ and Daniel are very attentive, filling coffee during the meeting so we didn't have to leave the meeting room during presentations. Last but not least, Call Center Audrey are amazing. She speaks excellent English, I loved the opportunity to exercise my rather poor Mandarine and so appreciated she responding in Mandarine when I did my best. Her voice was beautiful, her recommendations were perfect and her enthusiasm was infectious. Extremely grateful, Audrey, Holly, Daniel, Pierre, JJ and Jennifer. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Beijing. Perfect place and I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
露丹 张, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Beijing Sanlitun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay at InterContinental Beijing Sanlitun.
We are glad to hear that you were impressed with our hotel and great service. Displaying a contemporary style with 48/55-inch LCD television screens and sound system for your enjoyment, an ergonomically designed work-station provides a convenient area to stay in touch with the outside world if you must, while bathrooms with soaking tubs and separate walk-in rain showers are there to wash your cares away. With our consummate care for your enjoyment and eye for exquisite detail, you’ll find it hard to say "Good-bye!”
Thank you again for choosing InterContinental Beijing Sanlitun. Till we meet again in the near future.

Best regards,