All reviews rooftop restaurant convenient place to stay small pool first floor receptionist chefs nairobi
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I was staying at Silver Palm spa and resort and made arrangement to stay at there extend hotel. This place was close to the airport and entertainment. I wish i had more days to stay. The staff was very nice and the food is very good. These are the same Chefs from Silver Palm hotel so you will enjoy the food as well. I enjoyed the gym and the pool, very relaxing. Transportation is just outside the front door. My shower had low pressure but i was still able to take a shower. I had several problems with my door knob entering into the room, i informed the staff they escorted me back to the room to let me in. If you are single they can make arrangements for you and your guest. I will back in the future.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2018

visited several times the past years and it is always in the apropriate level ,nothing cahnges a bit ,the restaurant in top floor is a must but avoid the buffet and hit the wid variety of the catalog ,hidden gem is their currys and spaghetti

Room tip: Avoid the room in the front ,less view but more quiet in the back
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

So this place is just crappy. Period. The rooms are tiny as hell, the showers even tinier, the shower curtain in my room had random, weird stains on it and it took them two days to change it, the toilets keep blocking whenever you flush them, the food is really bad (my colleagues and I all fell sick multiple times), there's an overzealous absolutely irritating waiter called Mahutu who assumes everyone is a tourist therefore when you complain about the food tasting funny his response is 'have you ever eaten this dish? That's its taste', the fan in the elevator barely works so it's stuffy in there about 80percent of the time, the pool upstairs is literally the size of a mini fountain from the mid sth century.
They do however have nice decor and a really good professional waiter by the name of Eric Kipkirui. If it were not for him I must say I don't think I would have given their food a second chance after getting sick on day one.
Overall, absolutely terrible, with the only thing they seem to be doing impeccably is making you sick!On my way to the hospital. Not coming back here again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sada K
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I booked this hotel based on the average ranking of 4, but the reality is that this is a sub-par hotel. I had problems with sewer gas, mosquitoes in the room, sheets that looked like they have seen better days and the the gym attendant refusing to turn on the AC in the gym until 10am. There is more, but I might be relative.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Convenient place to stay.Good and cooperative staff during meals ,breakfast etc.Clean rooms.
Probably more varities for vegetarians on breakfast,as if we stay more days,it becomes monotonous with the same type of juices and food.

Trip type: Travelled with family