“Wow is this fun!!!!!”

Mombasa Go-Kart
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Mombasa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mombasa's motor sport arena - a place to chill with your friends and thrill with your kids. Whether you're a budding Schumacher or a first-time driver, Mombasa Go-Karting has the experience and technical know-how to put you on the right track.There is a viewing veranda located in the bar and you can order food from the bar whilst you are watching the action on the track. Beside Go-Kart, there is much more to do like: Paintball, Off-road Buggies, Bulldozing, Mechanical Bull riding, Archery. For small kids we have a big playground with a huge trampoline and some video games, both free of charge. In the restaurant we serve international and local food at family friendly prices. We cook with our own made bio-gas and have an own Tilapia farm, so you get your freshest fish on the plate.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I saw it was $15 for a 10 minute practice session and thought "Wow, that's a lot of money by Kenyan standards for ten minutes" But I did it, and oh boy, that was the best ten minutes of my trip. These karts really go! I don't know what my top speed was, but in these low to the ground karts it feels very very fast! And they handle impeccably. After a few laps I started learning how fast to hit the corners and what the best lines were. If i lived in Bamburi, I'd be here every day,

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Was just a about a half mile from my hotel so walked up to get some driving time in! I only did 5 laps but was pretty cool and had a positive experience here. Would come back next time when more people to race.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Surprisingly well organised place. We really enjoyed our visit at the Go-Kart track.
The karts are state of the art, the track is a bit rough but still enjoyable.
The staff is very friendly and food is good and at a very reasonable price.
Beside Go-Kart there are other things to do like a "Rodeo Bull" and a "Hau den Lukas".
Also paintball. (But we did not play)
We spend the whole Sunday there and will come back another weekend.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Go-Kart has a new attraction . . . every Thursday at least two live bands perform on stage. Amazing how many talented musicians are around in Mombasa. The owner Reto running the Go-Kart place since more than 10 years, has created a great place for family fun during the day time and great events for music lovers in the evening. So many things to do and explore, but the Thursday nights with live music is one of the best places to go in Mombasa. Of course simple but good food comes from the Swiss inspirited Kitchen at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

the service at the bar was great attentive and friendly starting from the entrance, i dint ride but its a cool place to spend time with friends,