All reviews royal orchid indian food night stay business trip comfortable beds breakfast choices westlands area conference facilities nice stay couple of nights short stay harrison eunice workshop gym ambience africa
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is amazing the staff amazing I would recommend any person visiting Nairobi to stay at this premises.Good location and very quiet am just one happy client and I will always visit this place for my stays.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Smith M, Corporate Operations Manager at Azure Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Sammy K,
I would like to take this early opportunity to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience through Trip Advisor.
Choosing to stay in our hotel during your last visit to Nairobi is the biggest opportunity and favor you gave to us.
This was not taken for granted by us but highly appreciated instead.
As a management we value guest feedback as it is the basis upon which future improvements are hinged.
Whilst looking forward to your next visit we trust you will share your experience with others.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Secure hotel in a back alley of Nairobi. The rooms were neatly kept and comfortable. However, the bathroom could have been better.

We were booked into this hotel in Nairobi for an overnight stay and moved to the Azure Mara Haven in Maasai Mara for another 2 days.

The staff in the hotel reception and the restaurant were helpful and courteous.

The restaurant had good food and the Indian dishes were varied and plentiful.

We had to leave early to Maasai Mara the next day and on request, the staff helped pack food for our child.

Will definitely recommend this hotel to other travellers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I arranged my friend Napeleon to be accomondated here for 1 week. The place is magnifient, Ambience? out of this world!! What I like most is the airport transfer which was affordable. Frederick did a good job!!

Stayed: January 2018
Smith M, Corporate Operations Manager at Azure Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Francis C,
I would like to take this early opportunity to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience through TripAdvisor.
Whilst most grateful for your reference we trust Napoleon had a good experience.
We are indeed touched by your sentimental response and trust you will continue the patronage as others benefit from your honest observation.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We stayed overnight here on our way to Nakuru. Our flight landed quite late in the night, and we had to leave early next day, so we did not spend too much time here.
Overall, it is adequate for the purposes of an overnight stopover.
The rooms are clean and comfortable, although a trifle small. Bathroom is adequate, they have a very substantial breakfast buffet. Staff was courteous enough, and check in and check out was smooth.They also had very good exchange rates for USD to Shillings.
If you want to explore Nairobi and live in some luxury, this might not be the best choice, but it's good enough for 1 night.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Dipayan Chakraborty,
We thank you for making our hotel your choice during your last visit to Nairobi.
We trust you will find time again again to explore what we have to offer for a wider experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 4 days/3 nights at Azure Hotel, Nairobi. I had a pleasant experience overall. The staff were very courteous and helpful. Room service was good and Indian food at the restaurant was great.

Would definitely stay again on my next visit.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Smith M, Corporate Operations Manager at Azure Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Ravikumar B,
Once more we thank you and look forward to hosting you again in the not too distant future.