“Full day tour of Saqqara, Dahshur, Memphis and Giza Pyramids!”

Let's Explore Egypt
Book In Advance
More Info
US$290.00*
and up
4-Day Tour around Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria...
Ranked #2 of 307 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let's explore Egypt is tour company in Cairo , helping many people for touring Egypt by best service for traveling , we always promise our tourist by perfect holiday in Cairo. we have great team from professional team .
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Fantastic full 8 hour tour. We were picked up on time from our hotel in Giza by our driver Mad and guide Yasser. Mad was a perfect gentleman all day, constantly jumping in and out of the van to open the door for me! Yasser was a phenomenal guide. He knew his stuff for sure! He adapted the day around our needs and preferences and made sure we saw everything we wanted to see. He made us feel at ease and was a great photographer, insisting that he took lots of pictures of my husband and myself together at some of the key points in the tour. We had a nice lunch and water was provided all day. I 100% recommend them and will be contacting them when we return again next time!

All reviews
"great tour"
in 29 reviews
"through viator"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 10 reviews
in 17 reviews
"wealth of knowledge"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We truly had an unforgettable experience exploring Memphis and Saqqara with our guide Zenab. Zenab was on time to pick us up for our tour and she had a very pleasant demeanor.

She answered all our questions and even went beyond that. She was also very accommodating to our needs.

I highly recommend this service for a private tour in and around Cairo.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I recently returned from taking 8 women to Egypt, 4 with disabilities. Yasser was our guide and he did an excellent job of being patient and working around our schedule. We saw so many wonderful things that he explained well. We appreciate all that he did.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Excelente service!! The Tour Guide was on time, very knowledgeable, friendly gave us ton of info about everything in Cairo. The dining experience was awesome, the show stunning!!!! The buffet delish.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We spent the day on an 8 hour Private tour of the Pyramids, the Museum and the Bazaar. Our guide, Zenab, and our driver, Ramy, were fantastic. So nice and very knowledgeable about everywhere we went. Warned us about what not to do and drove us everywhere we wanted to go. When we stopped for lunch I wasn't a fan of what I ordered, which was my own fault, but Ramy gave me his lunch so that I wouldn't be hungry. Zenab was so nice and knew so much about the history of everything. I will definitely schedule a tour with them when I return. Thank you so much for a wonderful time.