Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$126
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$126
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$126
Trip.com
1,447 results
All reviews artificial beach lemongrass restaurant golf course view ring road close to the airport indoor pool the executive lounge breakfast buffet room service health club beautiful hotel main restaurant an oasis business trip cucina security pyramids
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Pleasure to always stay, MAGGY NABIL ELITE AMBASSADORS SUPERVISOR is an amazing host who takes great care of her guests.

Her assistance along with the team was amazing.

Highly recommended. My most recommended hotel in Cairo

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Nairy Hagopian, Marketing at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Dear 126naumana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. I am so glad to read about the awesome hospitality you were offered during your stay and that my colleague Maggy Nabil Elite Ambassador Supervisor was an amazing host taking care of your requests along with her team. We all look forward to welcoming you back at JW Marriott Cairo.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

Everything was great and delicious, we ordered chicken and spring rolls, also I had kids and they brought Pizza and fries for them, soup with medium spicy and strarters was also wonderful, the main course is enough for 2 so be careful when you order

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nairy Hagopian, Marketing at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2021

Dear P9799PFmohameds,

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating. It gives me great pleasure to read your positive experience with us. Thank you for highlighting the delicious food, kid friendly items and the wonderful starter options you had along with the main course. I look forward to welcoming you back at JW Marriott Cairo.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

I have been guest for the past 11 years, every time feels like the first time, perfect, full of positive vibes,
Most welcoming feelings. Everytime I make new friend. This time I made good friend with Tina, guest relation. Very friendly person. Big smile that makes you feel at home. And as usual my old friend Alfred fr9nt office manager who keeps no effort to exceed my expectaions for the last 11 years. The JW Marriottt team comes next to nothing in hospitality segment , a testimonial from a frequent traveller.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Nairy Hagopian, Marketing at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dear Mr, Khaled,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Its our pleasure to have you for the last 11 years as our loyal guest. I am so happy to know that you feel home at the JW Marriott Cairo. Our staff are happy to be serving you and to give the best they can to guarantee your comfort.

Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

The Place Is Amazing And It's Not That Busy On Weekdays And You Will Feel As If Your The Only Family In The Place And Another Good Thing Is The Service And The Hospitality And I recommend Going Their. Amazing Place

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Paxery,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I am happy you liked our property with the service and hospitality offered.

Nairy Hagopian
Assistant Director of Marketing Communications.

Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

It was a lovely day the people were very helpful we enjoyed the stay the spa was clean so as well the lockers the food was amazing the room was clean the reception were very helpful i like the hotel alot

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us at JW Marriott Cairo and that you liked the food, the spa and the cleanliness offered.