“Hotel pick up Emo tours”
Review of Emo Tours Egypt

Emo Tours Egypt
Book In Advance
More Info
US$24.29*
and up
Full DAY TOUR TO GIZA PYRAMIDS WITH CAMEL RIDE...
Ranked #3 of 302 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Emo Tours Egypt is a Registered Travel Services Agency in Egypt Provides tours and Travel packages throughout Egypt,whether you want to have a day tour to Giza Pyramids,The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara,Or Day Tour to the Famous Egyptian museum with The Citadel of Cairo and Khan Kalili Bazaar or Day Tour to The Old Cairo where you can explore Islamic & Chirstian Cairo together or Spend a wonderful day tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Day Tour by Flight to Luxor from Cairo to discover the Secrets of Valley of The Kings Or Enjoying the dinner or Lunch Cruise on the Nile We also Provide Travel Packages Whether you want a package to Cairo, a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Or visit the sunny Sharm El Sheik we will provide you with the best & Cheapest travel deals to Egypt .Our main Concept in Tourism is that Quality in Travel services is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel pickup was easy & Mohamed Hamed was the perfect pick up! Friendly (patient becauss we had to wanted money out & also buy sims at airport) so we were late. Drive was nice & he explained so much to us and made us feel very comfortable. Water was provided & speaks perfect English. Anything you need is ‘no worries’ for Mohamed :-)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,806)
All reviews
"camel ride"
in 79 reviews
"hotel lobby"
in 23 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 18 reviews
in 32 reviews
"always on time"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked a 12 day tour going to Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, Alexandria, and Shram. My guide Walid for the Aswan Luxor portion of my trip was amazing. He always went above and beyond to make sure I was having the best experience possible, he was knowledgable, caring, and I felt very safe with him. My guide in Cairo was also amazing. Emo Tours was able to build an itinerary allowing me to see everything I wanted to and I had the experience of a lifetime. Every guide spoke great english, and were knowledgable about all things Egypt. I felt well taken care of and looked after and would recommend this company to everyone.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a great day with my tour guide adel hakem who was very informative and he explained me everything about the pyramids.and we had Mostafa Ortega as driver who was polite.