Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Emo Tours Egypt tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Emo Tours Egypt
from US$24.29
from US$10.00
from US$55.00
from US$120.00
2,673 results
All reviews day tour giza pyramids guide osama great tour thank you very much camel ride private tour hotel lobby great driver highly recommend this tour explained everything made us feel his knowledge dinner cruise an amazing experience felt very safe nile river
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I booked a 12 day tour going to Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, Alexandria, and Shram. My guide Walid for the Aswan Luxor portion of my trip was amazing. He always went above and beyond to make sure I was having the best experience possible, he was knowledgable, caring, and I felt very safe with him. My guide in Cairo was also amazing. Emo Tours was able to build an itinerary allowing me to see everything I wanted to and I had the experience of a lifetime. Every guide spoke great english, and were knowledgable about all things Egypt. I felt well taken care of and looked after and would recommend this company to everyone.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I had a great day with my tour guide adel hakem who was very informative and he explained me everything about the pyramids.and we had Mostafa Ortega as driver who was polite.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We have the best time with Hala Ahmed she is been with us for 2 days we went to Alexander and Giza Pyramids Memphis OMG we love her so much , she is the best with Egypt history and she made you feel so special and so amazing about those place we feel so safe with her !! She is amazing and so kind to us and we have a wonderful driver too he is so nice and he drive so carefully and so safe ! However they are so professional with their Work !! Thank you so much My wonderful Lady Hala Ahmed we will come back and see you again!! Thank you Egyptian people’s we have a wonderful time !!! Love you all
Calvin Ng
From Honolulu Hawaii USA

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 days touring Cairo with Mira. The first day was spent at the pyramids and a Nile river boat ride as well as shopping. Mira was very friendly and outgoing but also educated us many things that we didn’t know. The second day we toured the Citadel, the market and the Egyptian Museum and also had lunch. We didnt have a lot of time at the museum, but even a full day would not have been enough and made us excited to come back some day. Every moment spent with Mira felt like we were spending time with a friend. We didn’t have to wait for anything, and she helped us navigate the shops at the market, helped us with waiters and was able to make us feel like we were immersed in Egyptian history. We can’t recommend Mira enough and hope we are lucky enough to have her for a guide the next time we come to Cairo.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Emo tours staff was friendly, efficient and on time. They didnt rush, tried to take us to souvenir shops or loop details. My guide spoke perfectly French, was prepared and friendly. My kids liked him immediately and he gave us space for our own privacy and amusement. Great value for money!