Review Highlights
Too many chinese

The selection is good and the service is friendly. But there are far too many Chinese tourists... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2018
WY_GrandTour
Hong Kong, China
via mobile
Nice duty free shop and offers

Reviewed 24 June 2022
bagelkiyo
Seoul, South Korea

Recommended experiences in and around Seoul
from HK$719.31
from HK$56.13
from HK$425.01
from HK$1,804.29
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2022

Always a fun place to shop and they have various products, so I visit once in a while even though they’re most of the time very crowded. I was lucky last time as I had a visa card to buy the products, and they gave me a small size Sulwhasoo cleansing foam as a free gift. You receive them from the membership desk right next to the entrance even if you don’t purchase anything, only if you have a visa card with you! I thought it would be small because it's a free gift, but actually it was bigger than I thought and I think it’s perfect to carry when traveling around. I think they said they will do this until December but would be best to visit around June or July before they run out of product. I also enjoyed walking around Dongdaemun nearby after shopping and I’ll visit again!

Date of experience: June 2022
1  Thank bagelkiyo
Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

On my return from Seoul, l wanted to get a bottle of Lancome perfume for my relative.
After my check in at Terminal one of Incheon International Airport, l went to The Shilla duty free shop.
It was about 1430 hours and the shop was rather crowded
I got the perfume and went to the counter to pay by US dollars.
At paying, the female staff started to put the item into a plastic bag and wanted to seal it. I immediately told her to remove the price tag as it was a gift .She just ignored me and
continued with the wrapping and chatting with her colleague. I had to tell her again and finally her fellow colleague next to her explained my concern and request. Perhaps, she was not proficient in English, but that didn't mean she could just ignore customers. It was a very unpleasant experience .

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Swee-Cheng
Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

It’s is crowded due to tourism and the customer service is really bad , especially a male salesman which sell masks at jmsolution counter is very rude.

Date of experience: June 2019
5  Thank Michelle11100
Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

Went in search of some much needed European cosmetics to replace ones used while long term travelling. Outrageous prices for European brands. Can’t even take the purchases away with you. Have to collect at airport as exit Korea. Don’t waste your time or money here. Buy at airport. Cheaper and much better shopping experience.

Date of experience: November 2018
5  Thank pickleinwimbledon
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We came to SDF at NoV 2nd 2018. When my friend buy products at HERA's counter, i came to Sulwasoo's. and i saw the products that my mom need it. So i take a pic. suddenly one of the salesgirl come to me, and said with rude face and ask me to delete and she wait for it until i delete the pic. Since when we can no pic at the counter? Even at next counter we can make pics and send to my relatives. i didn't understand why now a lot of salesgirl in many shop in seoul are rude.One year ago i came to seoul and they still nice. so different now. Really not recomended for a city who expect from tourists.
Even when we go shoping at Myeongdong/ Gangnam and other locations many of rude sales girls there.No Smile.

Date of experience: November 2018