Review Highlights
Top brand, duty free

Only 3 floor of top brands which are very very expensive. Base floor had goods with reasonable... read more

Reviewed 13 June 2023
taw12ygh
Yangon Region, Myanmar
via mobile
Too many chinese

The selection is good and the service is friendly. But there are far too many Chinese tourists... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2018
WY_GrandTour
Hong Kong, China
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seoul
from HK$719.31
from HK$56.13
from HK$425.01
from HK$1,804.29
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I regreted a bit of money causeI bought too many products like cosmetics and stuff. But I got cash vouchers via Visit Korea Mastercard. Thanks to that, I could get discount of 30000won. It was grateful.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank asdflove1234
Reviewed 23 January 2018

It's a bit crowded.
But bigger than donghwa duty free shop
My mother was happy there.
almost everything is here
Shopping place recommended to Mandarin speakers.
Tip! I got a discounted on Mastercard!
it's good tip for you:)

Date of experience: December 2017
3  Thank siliaFTH160
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Went to this store to get alcohol made in South korea as I usually do I any new place in visiting but it was like pulling tooth.. the workers were not very helpful and didn't speak English so got ignored a bit because they cant speak English.

The alcohol I found were but pricey esp the one with the ginseng root in it. However there was s wide variety of items made in korea at this shop to choose from.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Coryy20
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The Shilla Duty Free Seoul is a duty free department store in the grounds of The Shilla Hotel. Goods on offer are mainly fashion and cosmetics related, with a very small electronics and gift area in the basement. There is a rooftop café to break up your visit, but to be honest, the store is aimed mainly at Chinese tourists as the prices aren't attractive to us Westerners given most of the brands are imported. Worth a wander if you are stopping at the Shilla and a little bored, but otherwise little point in making a special trip to pay a visit. Better to catch a cab to Myeongdong !

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank 92stem
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I recently bought at Seoul Duty Free, but when I come back home I notice on my bank account that I was withdrawn 2 times.. thank you

Date of experience: August 2017