See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

A few years ago I stayed over at the Hotel en route to Matadi.

Apparently no all rooms were good. But the room I had was good.

At the time I was also instructed not to leave the Hotel grounds alone.

But the stay was good.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2015

Even though this is one of Kinshasa's hot spots, hotel rooms and their equipment is old, outdated and rather neglected. The nice things about the hotel are the breakfast choices, the gym and the pool area.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2015

This is the premium hotel in Kinshasa in name (well, they attempt to connect with the Rumble in the Jungle boxing match) and the way how memories of that legendary boxing match has faded away so has the service standards in the hotel. This was my second stay at the hotel in a year's time and my expectations were already low. However, they found a newer abyss as I arrived. It took us 5 attempts to find a non-smoking room with a working Air Conditioning unit (this was happening at around midnight so was even more frustrating). Imagine moving up and down the elevator 5 times asking the reception can we have another room please? There was no attempt to apologize or taking an corrective action. The breakfast is just about adequate wherein the bread is hard to chew in most cases and very little hot food for a vegetarian. The overall approach of the hotel is take it or leave it - we cannot do any better than this. I would choose later...

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank pshukla123
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Stayed here for a week last year and I gotta say I am not looking forward to coming back here anytime. The hotel is one of the biggest in Kinshasa and VERY expensive but surely not worth your dollar! Service is very average and you will struggle with the staff if you do not know French. There are hardly 2-3 people in the entire hotel who can speak English. Reception staff are quite slow and I remember it taking 30 minutes for checking in!!

Breakfast is pretty good. And the shining light in this entire property is the poolside restaurant serving wood-fire pizzas. Damn those pizza are one of the best!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AR14920251
Reviewed 3 April 2015

Stayed here for 3 nights. in the "new" wing.
The Hotel is central, in what is considered Kinshasa CBD (i.e. Gombe district).
Room was surprisingly big for a single.
Guys at the reception are just to slow, it took us 30min to check in!
Service OK.....for DRC