See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

In city. Very good area. Many Fast Food restaurants nearby. Hotel Pour Vous has its own Restaurant providing Healthy Breakfast. Instead of staying in big Hotels and paying double and triple this is a very good choice and its rent is also cheap as compared to other Hotels.
Why should we pay double in other place if we get all that service here in low fares.
For me this is the best choice. And so friendly staff. Excellent place to be in !!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nilesh H
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Great central location
Actually in a shopping centre so hard to find but beside memmling hotel
I was going to give a good review
Room big
Good free wifi
Good ac
Shower not working
Breakfast not great
Very nice older man at check in but a wry rude younger guy at checkout
70 usd a night but they would not accept usd!!
Despite being able to change them all around the hotel
Or euro
They gave a bad rate of francs then
Hotels are dear in kinchasa
So relatively cheap
Seems secure
Good bed
No toiletries
Little English Tv

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We had booked at Hotel Pour Vous, but when we arrived it looked nothing like the photos & was filthy & not at all in area that was even remotely nice. However was central but you would really question the security ????? We did not stay & went to Relax Hotel instead.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2015

sir please yesterday I forgot inside room some important documents and 2 cd music. Reserve and care it for me please. I will send some person to collect it. Please it is so important to me that documents

thanks
nelson marquez

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank nelson m
Reviewed 20 September 2014

I appreciate that hotels in Kinshasa are very expensive however I object to paying $100 per night to sleep in dirty sheets, have prostitutes in the restaurant and be served from a filthy kitchen. A colleague of mine stays here repeatedly as it is the cheapest accommodation he can find however I would rather pay extra and feel as if I am less likely to catch something unpleasant!!

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Janine f
HotelPourVous, Owner at Hotel Pour Vous, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2015

Hello, thank you for your review. I appreciate your truthful thoughts in writing the review to help others in deciding whether to chose our hotel for their stay when they visit Kinshasa, Congo (DRC), and for us to know our downside and errors to help us make changes in how we handle things at our premises.

I would like to make a quick note on few things that during your visit (the date you mentioned in your review) we were having maintenance going on in the hotel and ownership change in our Restaurant department. During the Restaurant renovations there was no food being made in the kitchen apart from morning breakfast / tea / coffee as it is important for us to feed our guests for what they paid for. The work was halted during the mornings for breakfast purposes and no seating area or any part of the inside was being used for dining. We have taken over the previous rental and we occupy the restaurant as of today and we are extremely sorry if you might have had problems or troubles during this change over and renovations.

As for the prostitutes, as of today they are not allowed inside the restaurant unless guests themselves invite them inside to dine with. They come when guests invite them and we cannot stop them from entering the hotel but can limit their access.

In all, thank you for your review, we will try to make changes in our hotel to make it a more pleasant place to stay in for our guests and all the guests reviews will be taken seriously.

Once again sorry and thank your for your stay at our hotel and we hope we see you again at our hotel.
Thank you and have a great day.
Regards,