See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We had booked at Hotel Pour Vous, but when we arrived it looked nothing like the photos & was filthy & not at all in area that was even remotely nice. However was central but you would really question the security ????? We did not stay & went to Relax Hotel instead.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2015

sir please yesterday I forgot inside room some important documents and 2 cd music. Reserve and care it for me please. I will send some person to collect it. Please it is so important to me that documents

thanks
nelson marquez

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank nelson m
Reviewed 20 September 2014

I appreciate that hotels in Kinshasa are very expensive however I object to paying $100 per night to sleep in dirty sheets, have prostitutes in the restaurant and be served from a filthy kitchen. A colleague of mine stays here repeatedly as it is the cheapest accommodation he can find however I would rather pay extra and feel as if I am less likely to catch something unpleasant!!

Room tip: go somewhere else
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Janine f
HotelPourVous, Owner at Hotel Pour Vous, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2015

Hello, thank you for your review. I appreciate your truthful thoughts in writing the review to help others in deciding whether to chose our hotel for their stay when they visit Kinshasa, Congo (DRC), and for us to know our downside and errors to help us make changes in how we handle things at our premises.

I would like to make a quick note on few things that during your visit (the date you mentioned in your review) we were having maintenance going on in the hotel and ownership change in our Restaurant department. During the Restaurant renovations there was no food being made in the kitchen apart from morning breakfast / tea / coffee as it is important for us to feed our guests for what they paid for. The work was halted during the mornings for breakfast purposes and no seating area or any part of the inside was being used for dining. We have taken over the previous rental and we occupy the restaurant as of today and we are extremely sorry if you might have had problems or troubles during this change over and renovations.

As for the prostitutes, as of today they are not allowed inside the restaurant unless guests themselves invite them inside to dine with. They come when guests invite them and we cannot stop them from entering the hotel but can limit their access.

In all, thank you for your review, we will try to make changes in our hotel to make it a more pleasant place to stay in for our guests and all the guests reviews will be taken seriously.

Once again sorry and thank your for your stay at our hotel and we hope we see you again at our hotel.
Thank you and have a great day.
Regards,
Management,
Hotel Pour Vous.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Quite a lucky find. In the heart of the City within walking distance of most restaurants, Boulevard 30 Juin and right next to the Debonairs Pizza.
Fast wifi,clean rooms with Dstv, Indian restaurant on the premises, Ac and power backup.
Will definitely stay here on my next visit

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank afrikanwanderer
HotelPourVous, Owner at Hotel Pour Vous, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Hello, thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. Hope to have you as our guest again in the near future. Have a great day. Regards.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This hotel (recently renamed "Hotel pour Tous") is an excellent value for a nightmare such as Kinshasa when it comes to select a hotel. It does not pretend being a six stars like other hotels but modestly offers all the comfort needed for a stay in the capital: clean, quiet though in the heart of the city, offering wifi, a good (Indian-Nepalese) restaurant, breakfast (Indian-Nepalese... Surprising) and offering a honest range of prices. An address to keep in mind.

Room tip: The rooms on the floor are more quiet.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank danielp1000

Hello, thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. We have made many changes to our hotel in the past few days. Hope to have you as our guest again in the near future. Have a great day. Regards.