“Excellent!”
Review of Monte Cristo

Monte Cristo
Ranked #71 of 132 Restaurants in Kinshasa
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I went last night to the Monte Cristo, a Belgian bar in front of the Ambassador of France's residence, along the Congo River, to watch a football match, Belgium-England. Belgium won 1 to 0. I paid $10 for the match and it included two Belgian beers (Jupiler) and Belgian fries. There were about 500 people. The ambiance was awesome, with terrific music, good food, helpful staff, well-thought organization... Well, everything was excellent! I'll go back whenever I can. I advise you all to go, especially when there is an event like this.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

This is a nice open air bar that opened in July. It has a similar feel to KwiluBar. There are nice palm trees here and there, a small pool, nice wicker furniture and "bed" type lounge chairs. There is also one private room that is more or less enclosed. My friends and I liked the ambiance, but the service wasn't great. They didn't even have any Vitalo. I order a plate of fries for $4, it was decent and acceptable. They also have makemba, brochettes, samosas, etc..