See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I checked in the hotel at 7 p.m, I had a quick shower in my room and went out for dinner. I came back to the hotel at around 12p.m and told the reception to give me a wake up call at 4:15 a.m as I had my flight at 7 a.m. at 3 a.m I awoke to an abrupt noise of someone entering my room. I immediately shouted « s’est qui » and next thing I know the person just closed back the door and went out . After that I could not sleep and got ready for the airport. When I asked the receptionist, they said they would check into it. It could be a genuine mistake but at 3 a.m in the morning ?

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018

A fairly large party of us and as often is the case in Kinshasa, the ability of the staff to deliver the food choices at anything like the same time zone(!!) is wanting. The first to receive their food had been finished for 15 minutes before the last one arrived. To add insult to injury we pre-ordered and were told when we called at the appointed time, that is was ready. Ha!!! Total rubbish, we arrived and had at a minimum a further 15 minute wait till the first guest was served. I had Filet Mignon which was almost inedible, hard and tough and there is really no excuse for it because beef in Africa is usually excellent.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Very enjoyable stay here. Clean rooms, new facilities : simple but very comfortable.
Only downside was breakfast which was also very simple / limited. Located in the 'centre ville' so easy to get around town.

Room Tip: top floors - City view + More spacious
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by Selton hotel after being transferred from Leon Hotel. This is a small but beautiful and modern place. Being an engineer, i particularly look for details and flaws whenever i visit a place. I can confidently say that Selton stands out compared to many other places in Kinshasa. The rooms are a bit small, there surely are flaws but you are quickly and pleasantly overwhelmed by the quality craftsmanship when you reach the bathroom area: The contractor did an amazing job. I will recommend this inexpensive boutique hotel which is well situated in the business district of Kinshasa.

A side note: Always check your bill or ask to see your bill while checking out. Someone did put my room number (22) down after consuming food but fortunately enough, the manager was there and quikly cleared the issue.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Great location, simple and very nice rooms with a very very comfortable bed.
Breakfast is quite mediocre but food is good also
Service is also good and I will be here again next time in a business trip in Kinshasa.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business