Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$80
Trip.com
US$70
ExpediaUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2019 via mobile

Stay there for 5 nights during my diving tour in Palau.
Choose the hotel because it was close to the dive center I used.
Location in general is not so exciting as close to the Oiltanks at the harbor. But also beside the Red Rooster brewery ( Beer is quite good and there have different tastes)
However room was large and clean. Furniture and interior is quit old (guess from the 80th) but in general ok.
So can recommend the hotel if y need it for sleep only. Breakfast beside the hotel in a bistro-supose belong to the hotel.
The only mistake I made was that I book it via Booking.com which charged me a 3times higher price than the price offered by the hotel.
So.pls. take care.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2019

Great place to stay for the Aggressor live-aboard as the pick-up jetty is at the back of the hotel; the receptionists could not have been more helpful! They arranged for me to be collected at the airport at 2:30 AM and only charged $10 for the transport. After the live-a-board trip they checked me and 3 others in very early after the Aggressor tender drop off at 8:00 AM; what you are supposed to do from 8:00 am to Noon only God knows, fortunately the hotel checked every one in within 45 minutes of our arrival. Obviously if the hotel was full then they wouldn't be able to do that so what you would do for 4 hours I don’t know. On departure day I checked out at 12:00 noon, however, I could have stayed in the room until 1:00 PM. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels around the world and the receptionists and staff were superb. Thank you for all your help and caring nature.

Room tip: I stayed on both sides of the hotel and I had no problems at all.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2019

Great place for the money. Super clean, cold a/c, hot showers, comfortable beds, inroom safes and you are within walking distance to several restaurants and bars. Restaurant next door is great for breakfast which is right on the water. You are also within walking distance to Sam's tours. This place is all you need if you are in Palau to scuba dive.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Fortunately, this was just a day room we stayed in from 11 am until 11 pm. Sad little hotel with very nice employees. My evaluation is that it is tolerable, but so many better options in Koror. The location is okay and the restaurant just out the front door is decent.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

If you are traveling to Palau, the first thing you’ll notice is how expensive the hotel are!

West Plaza Malakal is a great hotel for the price. It doesn’t offer a lot but I would 100% stay there again for the price. The beds were comfortable, and the staff is extremely professional, polite, helpful, and just overall make the stay better than one of the 5 star hotels I stayed at last year.

I was there to dive, and it was right down the street but the dive shop, which is all I needed.

They do have wi-fi, but it doesn’t reach to the rooms. My recommendation is to try and get a room on the lowest level possible and stay close to the stairwell if wi-fi is a must!

Date of stay: January 2018