Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$92
Vio.comUS$91
Trip.com
All reviews central location felt like home downtown koror free water bottles a great stay very nice hotel diving trip every morning leah supermarket wifi lobby cleanliness palau tours ac channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2022 via mobile

Hotel is great! First, Mark and Jan were the best. They not only helped with all hotel questions, but they also helped me arrange tours, which was very important as this was difficult since Palau recently eased tourism restrictions. They also helped me calculate best value and consider options I hadn’t, such as taking a very scenic flight above the islands. Hotel is immaculate and rivals name brand hotels. It looks modern! Everything was so clean and new. AC and hot water were functioning properly. Free bottled water, snacks, very delicious breakfast, and strong WiFi rounded off a great stay. Location couldn’t be better, as it’s close to restaurants and stores to stock up on food or anything forgotten, such as sunscreen, bug spray, food, and drinks. I wholeheartedly recommend this place. It’s a great value and you can’t go wrong.

Room tip: Contact the hotel if you have questions about airport transportation, tours, or anything else. They won’t lead you wrong.
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Palau, 業主 at Palau Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2022

Thank you for taking time for the rating and glad to heard you like our hotel and our staff.

Reviewed 2 July 2022

Firstly, the location is absolutely fantastic; right in front of two shopping centers in Koror, both of which are no doubt easily accessible.
Secondly, the room we stayed in, which is a classic double, was so clean and tidy, and was equipped with more than adequate amenities for its price. (We’ve seen worse hotels that charged higher prices.). Just make sure to bring your own pajamas or comfy clothes to sleep in, that’s pretty much everything you must have to stay in this hotel.

You can enjoy hearty breakfast every morning which its friendly staff ask your preference, and the staff are super friendly. I will definitely choose this hotel for my next visit to Palau. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Palau, 業主 at Palau Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2022

Reviewed 10 June 2022

Recommended if you need a place to stay overnight in downtown Koror. Rooms are good. Staff very friendly and helpful. Aircon and wifi are of good quality.
Included breakfast is good to get you going for the day. Palau Hotel fulfilled my needs for this trip, thank you :)

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Palau, 業主 at Palau Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2022

Reviewed 31 May 2022

I think this is a great place to rest at and just get yourself together for a big day while you are here. Highly recommend, and they even provide fast Wi-Fi and breakfast in the morning so you can make sure you are ready for your day

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Palau, 業主 at Palau Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2022

Reviewed 12 April 2022

Very nice hotel and top notch staff. I stayed here two weeks during my diving trip. Kamille, Joy, Leah, and the rest of the staff were very friendly and responsive to anything I needed. It is centrally located near a number of restaurants and a couple supermarkets within walking distance. The cleanliness was immaculate and the breakfast every day was good. My only complaint was the breakfast was too small for me, but when I asked for additional food on subsequent days the staff was very helpful and made sure I had enough to eat.

Date of stay: March 2022
Hotel Palau, 業主 at Palau Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2022

Thank you for taking time for the reply and affirm the work of the reception.
This helps us provide a better service.
We are looking forward to serving you again.