Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$112
Booking.comUS$112
ExpediaUS$112
TripadvisorUS$112
FindHotel
Trip.com
1,745 results
All reviews market kitchen revolving restaurant cafe palmier the club lounge sea view pool area business hotel business trip house keeping italian restaurant duty manager special thanks special mention pj corniche sylvester silvestre
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2021

Very nice pool and professional in the outdoor the water is so clear and maintained, the facilities like sun beds and big tawols which are served during my check in with smils and warm greetings, especially syeed and shimels
I realy apreciat thier service around the pool

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2021

Having previously stated here I was excited to return, and I am very glad to tell you the check in was so smooth because of Sargam. The rooms clean and nice. The facilities are great, social distancing at pool keep you safe always. The staffs are amazing, afficient, professional and will always greet you with a smile. Hotel this hotel, and health club staffs Roland, Syed, Roberto and shimels.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Its nice here..i like the serving..the pool is good..its clean.. i am very much from the clean pool area and service too. Syed lifeguard helped us at pool everytimes when we are coming. I like everywhere its green.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

My husband and I chose to celebrate our wedding and honeymoon here and that was the first best decision we both did as a married couple. Ms Marinel was very hands on in assisting us every step of the way. I love how she really tried to cater to each of our requests and went above and beyond to make sure we are comfortable and happy during our stay with them. Front desk staff were very polite and helpful. Room was clean, spaceous and comfortable. Staff from their restaurant (Market Kitchen) were really attentive and courteous. Special thanks to Ganesh, Venkateesh, and Sanjeevan. Food was sumptuous and overflowing. I loved the crispy sushi, calamares, salmon, steak, and the desserts were the perfect way to end the evening. We had our breakfast there also and it was enough to last us until dinner. Ambiance was so romantic, perfect for that vibe we were hoping for. Overall, our stay couldn't have been more perfect. It was such a great experience!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2021

We have a good time at the pool. Its a nice experience specially Mr. Syed who support us in taking very nice pictures and provide us with tp notched service.
The place is very nice and we enjoyed it and have fun.

Date of stay: September 2020