1,890 results
All reviewsbutler servicevilla toscanabeach clubnation towerscrystal loungeremede spagrand deluxe suitechampagne saberingunderground tunnelbeautiful hotelpersonal butleritalian restaurantmarina mallbeach accesskids clubsea viewswim up bar
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Before moving into my own apartment in Abu Dhabi, I stayed two months at the St Regis. I could not have asked for a more wonderful experience. I was looked after the entire time by Salah and Daniela at the front desk who took absolute care of me and all my needs. I was most impressed by the always impeccable butlers who brought me so much tea every day, and especially Svetlana who would leave kind encouraging notes to smile and appreciate each day. The breakfast staff remembered my complicated order each (even after 1 month when I didn't eat breakfast during Ramadan) and had it ready shortly after I arrived each morning. Truly, ALL of the staff is absolutely lovely, from the doormen and valet when you enter, to the man offering dates and arabic coffee, every single person at reception, each and every butler, the cleaners, all of the breakfast staff, and more. They do a phenomenal job. As an SPG Platinum / Lifetime Gold member I was also given an upgrade to the phenomenal St. Regis Suite which had lovely views, a comfortable dining / sitting area, and gorgeous bathroom. I was so sad to leave the St Regis as it really became home and everyone there my friends. I miss it already but will stop by to say hi.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank ssl332332
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear ssl332332,

Thank you for such a wonderful review of your stay with us and for taking the time to share it on TripAdvisor.

It is a delighted to know that you have enjoy every moment of your long stay with us and that we have become your Home away from Home in Abu Dhabi!

The team and I look forward to welcoming you again here at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Man, what a great place to rest and have some fun with friends Best location and tasty food for ages. What really differentiate the place is the staff! Cabana Bar & grill very well preserved. Best choice in town.specily service was great .animardhan or Rakesh this both of them . excellent service and behaviour..i will be come very soon.nice time...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear manish s,

Thank you for being our guest and for this lovely review of your stay with us, I do highly appreciate it.

I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed throughout your stay, thank you for your kind compliments and especially on the service provided by the team. As you kindly mention, we trust that the service is what differentiates The St. Regis Abu Dhabi and I am happy to hear that the team has managed to exceed your expectations.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We always so enjoy ourselves at the St Regis. The staff are lovely and always so welcoming - nothing is too much trouble and we can even order items which are not part of the buffet. We always enjoy our visits and would like to thank everyone who make them so memorable

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear madzuko,

Thank you for such a lovely review and for the wonderful comments on our Friday Brunch at The Terrace on the Corniche.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We booked 4 days away for a family of 6, once already booked we realised it was during Ramadan. A lot of ppl warned us that we can’t drink or eat even in the hotel.... we arrived at the hotel early and got checked in immediately 3 rooms with a butler. I can not fault anything at the hotel. Service was impeccable, drinks were served around the pool, food inside the hotel . Breakfast buffet was incredible, rooms ample, Butler brought fruit , chocolate everyday and was on call. He ironed 2 pieces of clothes for each guest daily. It was a true pleasure to stay at St Regis Abu Dhabi.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I love Regis hotels. They often blow me away. The one in Abu Dhabi did not disappoint. Breakfast was an experience in itself, staff were friendly and helpful and had some fantastic gluten free italian food. The rooftop pool was beautiful, and a great place to relax. We were made totally at home, even though we couldn't have been farther from same. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple