Lowest prices for your stay
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$98
TripadvisorUS$93
Trip.com
5,350 results
All reviews grand mosque gold floor marco pierre cuiscene restaurant mosque view towel art wet room view room sheikh zayed mosque floor to ceiling windows lebanese restaurant swim up bar amazing service pool side pool staff private beach amazing hotel
Selected filters

Checked in on time
Full facilities of the room
Good communication
Hotel is beautiful and staff is very cooperative and helpful. Good wifi.

Helping from all staff specially Sherazi and Suraj very good. Live to see them and will come back again.

1  Thank I8696NQmohda
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr Management, Other at Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mohd A,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post your review. It is my pleasure to pass on your kind words to all our staff especially Sherazi and Suraj. We look forward to hosting you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at Fairmont Bab Al Bahr from 27th January to 08th February 2021.
My stay was very comfortable and a enjoyable one.
The rooms were great and the food awesome and the staff were very friendly and very helpful.
I would like to mention Raneesh Mayur Sujeash the Room Boy who did a wonderful job daily in keeping my room clean. He was very friendly and seem to love his job just like all the others whether it was the Restaurant, Reception or Laundry. They all together did a magnificent job.
I recommend Fairmont to anyone looking for a Hotel in Abu Dhabi.

1  Thank lyndonhannibal

Dear Lyndon H,

Thank you very much for the lovely review and recommendation. Rest assured that your compliments will be conveyed to the relevant colleagues and departments. Our entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back to the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

During my visit to Fairmont Bab Al Bahar, I have noticed how friendly the staff were. In particular, I was really impressed of how attentive and welcoming Kuldeep is. He took care of me during the visit and has made a great addition to the customer service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nooraa271

Dear Noora A

Thank you for choosing Fairmont Bab Al Bahr and taking the time to post your review. I am thrilled to know that our colleagues particularly Kuldeep contributed positively to your visit. We are all looking forward to see you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The location of this hotel couldn’t be better, if you are looking for a clean, modern and comfortable hotel with amazing team this is the place to stay super beautiful and outlets are classy especially the Lebanese restaurant maison they are smily and food so yummy all of us enjoyed with the spacious room in sea view and mosque view

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank R9282YMalaam

Dear Alaa K,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr. It would be a great pleasure to welcoming you back for another fantastic stay in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dear karthick my room cleaning
Everything day was very excellent and
Thank you for everything I was really
Please in your working great job keep
Up the good work know the manager
Will be proud of you

1  Thank 416waqars

Dear Waqar S,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your review. We are truly proud to work with colleagues like Karthick who continuously strive to provide the best service. Our entire team is looking forward to welcoming you warmly welcoming you back soon.