Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$52
View deal
Agoda.comUS$71
ExpediaUS$71
Hotels.comUS$71
Vio.com
SuperTravel
All reviews kings gate reception staff mr mr rajesh thank you so much big room hotel is located hotel service room cleaning rooms are clean tv channels choose this hotel high floor early check front office smoking room comfortable stay enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2022

Each and every staffs were very kind and alway available for support. The rooms are quite spacious and comfortable . I would like to thank specially Mr. Biswajit who is the reception manager , for guiding me in my city tour.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sandeepkumarp2022
Nora Feranecz, Other at Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2022

Dear Sandeepkumar2022,

It was lovely to have you with us at Kingsgate Abu Dhabi and we really appreciate your positive feedback and your satisfaction at our property. Biswajit will be definitely recognized for his excellent service.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2022

I have been stayed for many days , i would like to say thanks and keep it up for these staff
Mission adhikarl and chief (Anwar)for breakfast too. The hotel location is near to many malls and visiting places

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank miheretabg2022

Dear Miheretabg2022,

Thank you for your stay at Kingsgate Abu Dhabi!
We are delighted to read that you had a great time with us. Mission and Anwar have been already recognized for their hard work. We are glad you like our location too.
Looking forward to have you with us again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 December 2021

Kingsgate hotel is located in a nice place and I like the hotel facilities. I want to come back soon to the hotel. I like to thank to hotel staff and specially managar Ruwinda and other staff in the reception.

1  Thank 878karthickr
Nora Feranecz, Other at Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2022

Dear 878kartchickr,
Thank you very much for choosing Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi and for the time taken to post your comments on TripAdvisor.
I am glad to know that your stay was excellent and I appreciate your positive comment about our Duty Manager Ruwinda.

Reviewed 28 December 2021

I have visited the Kingsgate hotel for the company stay and it's was very nice
And management also very good polite
Good service
Ram is talking with me very nice and very good person
I f i have a chance i like to stay in kings gate hotel

1  Thank anilkK4654FJ

Dear anilkK4654FJ,
I am glad to know that your stay was excellent and I appreciate your positive comment about Ram and our Management.
Hotel Manage

Reviewed 19 December 2021

This is my first visit to Kingsgate I choose hotel with my friend suggestion as my friend said the main thing about the way of staff caring about guest it was osom especially Reception staff Mr.Ram and Mr.Ruwinda.

1  Thank 55shaikh

Dear 55shaikh,
I am glad to know that your stay was excellent and I appreciate your positive comment about Ram and Ruwinda.
Hotel Manage