Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
All reviews rooftop pool manager mike filtered water love love love this place lebanese breakfast super clean place serves delicious food hamra street cleaned daily the hotel manager hummus blackout curtains rooms are clean a great place to stay exceptional staff included breakfast cleaned every day
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2020

I stayed at HUG for 6 months while working in Beirut, rooms are just like pictures and very clean. Staff are very accomodating and helpful, and room was regularly cleaned. Restaurant, gym and pool are great amenities during the day and are priced very reasonably. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mike Abdo, Other at Hamra Urban Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear Mario,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback and compliments with us on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to know that you are enjoying your stay at HUG, and very pleased to hear that our staff are up to your expectations.

Reviewed 15 December 2020

I stayed in Hamra Urban Gardens for 4 months and it was the most comfortable experience I had in a hotel as it felt more like a home to me. The staff is the nicest and most compliant you will ever meet. The cleaning services are more than amazing and the WiFi speed is relatively fast compared to other WiFi networks in Beirut. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Mike Abdo, Other at Hamra Urban Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear David,

Reviewed 10 December 2020

I used to stay at HUG for couple of days during my visits to Lebanon.
Now, finally, my favorite hotel is my home. It is amazing how this one building provides everything you need:
- amazing location, everything is walking distance, i mean we are talking about hotel in Hamra
- Pool and bar on the rooftop with great service, amazing cocktails and tasty food. Oh almost forgot about great view and perfect shade from palms during summer heat. During the winter this place turns into cozy bar where you can relax and hang with your crew.
- At the second and first floor you can have coffee, nargila or home cooked tasty lebanese food. Every day there is daily dish, so staying in hotel really makes it easy to eat cooked food for really accessible price.
- At gym you will have great view while working out, it has enough space to fit a lot of people without bumping one at another.
- Rooms are always clean since the cleaning service is provided by the most efficient people I ever saw.
- Reason why I used to go back to this place is the most cozy beds and pillows ever. You will feel like you sleep on the cloud.
- Internet is really good, no need for explanation, who lives in Lebanon will know this is pure luxury.

I love living in Hamra Urban Gardens, I was not expecting that one day, my favourite hotel will be my home. Without great service from most lovable and friendly people who work there this place wouldn't function so good as it is now.

Anyone who can work remotely I advise to stay at HUG and experience Lebanon at it's best.

Room tip: Every room I stayed in was amazing, and I think I visited most of them :)
Date of stay: August 2020
Mike Abdo, Other at Hamra Urban Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

Dear Sabina,

Reviewed 8 December 2020

I’ve been here for 3 months and honestly it’s a wonderful place to stay. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. I love this place! The room is very spacious and everything you need is available.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Mike Abdo, Other at Hamra Urban Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Dear Nathalie,

Reviewed 1 December 2020

Love love love this place!! it's so cozy and the staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. My room is muchhh nicer than i expected and the amenities in the hotel are great. I'm more than happy with my stay here. Highly Recommended!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Mike Abdo, Other at Hamra Urban Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Dear Dima,