“Good enough Italian Restaurant ”

Trapani Cicchetteria
Ranked #105 of 580 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good enough Italian Restaurant
Like the pizza here
Even its expensive and small
Service good
Prices high
Staff friendly

1  Thank bnghanem

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with my friends because they recommended it. Everything we ordered was very good. Dessert was delicious. Service was good, but we were neglected towards the end. The place got full pretty quickly in the evening. The atmosphere was nice outside. Would go there again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Trapani several time with family and friends. Love all the dishes so far and the atmosphere. Friendly staff as well.

Why I’m not giving 5 stars?
We need more space between the tables so we don’t make other people move in order to sit.

1  Thank Sarah_Alawadhi_KW
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I like everything dish we ordered. Generally, Italian food is not my favorite food but I liked this place and I will visit it again. The ambiance was cool as well. Reservation is recommended specially during winter as many people go to Murouj where this place is located.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I had a vegetarian lunch from Recco at Mayar complex delivered by Carriage (a fast delivery company with tracking map in Kuwait city). Recco is a Focacceria restaurant. The philosophy is from the Old school of Focaccia. Recco at Mayar, serves Manuelina’s focaccia; a timeless pleasure since 1885. Focaccia is a flat oven-baked Italian bread product similar in style and texture to pizza doughs. It may be topped with herbs or other ingredients. I am publishing my Recco review under Trapani business listing, because there is a joint venture between Trapani, Recco and Melenzane. I am not a bread lover; hence I did not ordered focaccia as my main. I had pesto pasta salad without chicken, eggplant parmigiana as a hot appetizer and a healthy drink with turmeric. I love basil, and parmigiana in food. Turmeric is a not commonly added to drinks, hence I am exploring the Shiny Bops. SEE below for the list of ingredients in each order and my dining experience.
Eggplant parmigiana.
Sliced eggplant cooked with Parmesan cheese, layered with tomato sauce, topped with crispy crumbs and served yogurt. This order is medium size dome shaped parmigiana. I love eggplant in lasagne or parmigiana. It is a great alternative to meat. This Eggplant parmigiana is delicious and beautifully arranged. The size was perfect for one person.

Pesto pasta salad
Fusilli pasta with pesto, grilled chicken, black olives, sundried tomato, goat cheese and rocket leaves. This salad is aromatic and perfectly blended with pesto. The addition of basil leaves raised the aroma to the next level. The size is great for 2 people.
Shiny Bops
Orange, red apple, green apple, pineapple, carrot, turmeric. This drink is healthy and cool. The flavor of carrot was dominant.
SEE photos.