All reviews casa bar front office large bedroom big smile room service special thanks walking distance comfortable hotel business trip recommend this hotel living room nice stay the location is perfect excellent hotel duty manager seef jersey
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The hotel was annoying and not clean
House keeping team stole shopping bag from my suite and I could not get it back !!!!!
It was no response from manager about this case !
check in was taking long time i stayed in lobby till coming 15:00 !

Room Tip: the room are same quality
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Thank safeway111 .
Mercure Seef Ht... Y, Directeur général at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Valuable Mercure Guest ,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, Kingdom of Bahrain. We regret that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies. At Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
Please contact me to give me more details in order to investigate and keep you informed . Waiting for your contact , please accept my sincere regards.
Sincerely yours
YASSER BAHAA
M +973 33 33 42 07 T +973 17 58 44 00
E-mail : H5685-GM@accor.com mercure.com | accorhotels.com

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We had our worst stay in this hotel. Mercure was one of the best in Manama. However, in our recent visit we have noticed that their service was poor.
The room was not well prepared for us ( not enough towels, broken lamps....)
When we requested the missing items, it took them 3 calls to respond, over 5 hours!!!!
Also we had a problem in the spa, as they charged us for an hour , while they did only 40 minutes!
I will not go there anymore.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Hala,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. While we wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.
We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed hete for 1 night in a very large one bedroom apartment. It has a very large bedroom with enough cupboard space and a couch and large bathroom (tub and big shower cubicle).
A kitchnette with a round dining table for four people and a large sitting room that can easily sit 4 people. It is very clean and well maintained. The service is excellent. The hotel is located 5 min walking to the two malls in seef. Also becoz of fasting month of ramadhan, there was a tent on the top roof serving as restaurant which we unfortunately could not go due to other dinner committments. This hotel is highly recommended for couples and also family.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Saif,

We appreciate your positive comments and recommendations regarding your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I stay in Mercure Grand Seef for 3 nights and i am very much satisfied with the amenties and services.
The staff is very co-operative and friendly specially the front desk executive Ms Rania.
She is very co-operative and soft spoken.She upgraded us to 2 bedroom apartment and also provide late checkout.
I am very much satisfied and on my next trip I love to stay here only.
10 out of 10 to cleaniness and friendly stafff, special regards for Ms Rania.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Ahmed,

Reviewed 20 May 2018

It was my first visit to the hotel and i must say that they really fulfilled all my expectation.
the rooms were very comfortable and i really enjoyed my evening at the casa bar. The drinks there are really refreshing

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Mariam,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Grand Hotel Seef / All Suites.