Lowest prices for your stay
HK$247
Hotels.com
HK$348
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
No prepayment needed
Earn rewards on eligible stays
Agoda.com
HK$212
No booking fees
All reviews roman theatre room with private bathroom balcony door downtown amman hotel in a great location the free walking tour budget hotel great driver dead sea jordan tower breakfast was included jihad ac earplugs arab
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2023

Realy nice place ..its near by the roman theater and the market... .... I enjoyed there ,, staff were amazing . They have transportion to all jordan and more important they recpect the time apoitment

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2023 via mobile

If you are looking for a nice accommodation near all of the main attractions in Amman, this is definitely the right option.

The rooms are nice and offer balcony views on the Roman theatre of Amman. They are also fitted with everything needed including air conditioning.
Staff is friendly and also ready to help you in any situation: from getting around the city to recommending places to dine.
You can also eat breakfast and lunch here.

Lastly this hotel is perfect for all those travelling with families. I recommend it for who wants to have a great start in exploring Jordan.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2023

I have not stayed at the hotel but joined the free city tour with Orwha - my only regret is that I did the tour on my last day in Amman as I had a bit of free time before taking a flight home. I wish I did it at the start my trip - the tour was informative, fun, learnt how to negotiate with locals, where to eat, what to eat, interesting sports in the city, to name just a few. Strongly recommend the tour.

Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed 2 March 2023 via mobile

Hotel in a great location, with a nice breakfast. Rooms are very basic, with the private bathroom being inside the bedroom in a glass cube (normal walls would be better) and no exhaust fan so a shower makes the room very steamy. And it's weird to go to the bathroom if someone is in the bedroom. There's a window above the door into the passage way so if people turn on the passage light in the night it lights up the room. I think our booking said we had a view too and there wasn't one. Breakfast was quite nice and the staff were great.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2023

Great value for money, great location and breakfast. Great customer service, proactive and kind. First time in Jordan and wpuld consider coming back in future. Well still 20 chars left to write :D Thanks

Date of stay: February 2023