Lowest prices for your stay
Expedia
HK$247
Breakfast included
Agoda.com
HK$212
Breakfast included
No booking fees
All reviews roman theatre room with private bathroom balcony door downtown amman hotel in a great location the free walking tour budget hotel great driver dead sea jordan tower breakfast was included jihad ac earplugs arab
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2023

Stayed here for 2 nights.
We got a big room with two seperate beds although we reserved one big bed.
Our room had our own bathroom.
We had a great view on amfitheater with balcony.
We got towels to use, had LCD tv and AC.
Breakfast was included into price and was great.
You can choose from Arab, English or Vege breakfast type.
Staff was really friendly and helpful.
Only flaw is that parking is 150m from hotel and you cant be sure that you ll get a free space in it and that isnt explained when you re making reservation.
One thing that is great is that last day we left our luggage for keeping for free.
All in all great and would highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed 21 December 2022

For the price this hotel was a good choice. Excellent location in downtown. Roman theatre is just across the road.
We had the room with private bathroom. Simple but have everything you need. No hairdryer but you can pick up one at reception. No kettle but next to hotel have coffee to go.
The breakfast were included. There are 3 choices. Tried all and each very tasty.
Staff is amazing. Very nice, polite and helpful.
For budget tourism this hotel is ideal.
Tip: they organise a private trip to Dead sea for us with great driver and nice resort with beach for few hours.
Highly recommend this trip and the hotel as well.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2022

The hotel is well situated, opposite the Roman Theatre. Free parking is available in a car park, a 2 minute walk away. We arrived at about 3am and we were able to easily access the hotel. We were in room 301. The bed was comfortable and our room had a view of the theatre. The night receptionist was welcoming.
The central location has a major downside - it is on an extremely busy road. It was relatively quiet when we arrived, other than taxis tooting their horns continually, but as the night progressed into morning, the noise through the ill fitting balcony door and windows, reached a crescendo. The other major downside was the number of steps from the road up to the hotel. I did count them and I seem to remember there is somewhere in the region of 30 steps - not great when you have a hefty suitcase.
NB Don't be like me, bouncing into Reception at 3am, loudly calling "Good morning" to the receptionist - bedroom doors lead off the Reception and I suspect I woke everyone nearby!

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chillinb30
Reviewed 4 December 2022

Check in starts from 4pm. I arrived to hostel at 6pm. Even if I had reservation they told me they all full booked and its not place for me to stay. They've told me in 10 minutes someone will come to walk me to another hostel which is from the same owner and which is 5 minutes walk distance. 25 minutes passed I was so tired of My travel. I asked receptionist for a refund. He became so angry and didn't agree to refund my money which I already paid.... he said he is gonna walk me now to another hostel... they put me in worse hostel then I suppose to stay.. next day I checked out and after couple hours I received message from booking. They reported I didn't show up and I didn't pay what it's obviously not true. I needed solve this with booking. After that they canceled my previous reservation so I wasn't able to leave review. So after couple days I booked room again... finally I was able to give review on booking but under my review they answered I never showed up at hostel, I didn't pay and I didn't answer on messages. That's really unprofessional and disrespectful behavior. That's not how you suppose to treat your guests.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ola1852
Reviewed 22 November 2022 via mobile

I stayed in 4 hotels in Amman and this was my favourite. Excellent location, clean, lovely communal facilities especially the terrance for breakfast. Breakfast was excellent and service was very good. Room was basic but good value for money and the bed was very comfy.

Room tip: Bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper - central Amman is very noisy and there is internal noise from other guests walking in the corridor, opening and locking doors.
Date of stay: November 2022