Lowest prices for your stay
Special rate available
Lucia G
Killarney, Ireland

Great hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Dec 2022
For the price this hotel was a good choice. Excellent location in downtown. Roman theatre is just across the road.
We had the room with private bathroom. Simple but have everything you need. No hairdryer but you can pick up one at reception. No kettle but next to hotel have coffee to go.
The breakfast were included. There are 3 choices. Tried all and each very tasty.
Staff is amazing. Very nice, polite and helpful.
For budget tourism this hotel is ideal.
Tip: they organise a private trip to Dead sea for us with great driver and nice resort with beach for few hours.
Highly recommend this trip and the hotel as well.
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HK$1,056
    HK$1,073
    HK$1,091
26.0 km from Zaman Ya Zaman Boutique Hotel
View more hotels in Amman
All reviews roman theatre room with private bathroom balcony door downtown amman hotel in a great location the free walking tour budget hotel great driver dead sea jordan tower breakfast was included jihad ac earplugs arab
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2022

The hotel is well situated, opposite the Roman Theatre. Free parking is available in a car park, a 2 minute walk away. We arrived at about 3am and we were able to easily access the hotel. We were in room 301. The bed was comfortable and our room had a view of the theatre. The night receptionist was welcoming.
The central location has a major downside - it is on an extremely busy road. It was relatively quiet when we arrived, other than taxis tooting their horns continually, but as the night progressed into morning, the noise through the ill fitting balcony door and windows, reached a crescendo. The other major downside was the number of steps from the road up to the hotel. I did count them and I seem to remember there is somewhere in the region of 30 steps - not great when you have a hefty suitcase.
NB Don't be like me, bouncing into Reception at 3am, loudly calling "Good morning" to the receptionist - bedroom doors lead off the Reception and I suspect I woke everyone nearby!

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chillinb30
Reviewed 4 December 2022

Check in starts from 4pm. I arrived to hostel at 6pm. Even if I had reservation they told me they all full booked and its not place for me to stay. They've told me in 10 minutes someone will come to walk me to another hostel which is from the same owner and which is 5 minutes walk distance. 25 minutes passed I was so tired of My travel. I asked receptionist for a refund. He became so angry and didn't agree to refund my money which I already paid.... he said he is gonna walk me now to another hostel... they put me in worse hostel then I suppose to stay.. next day I checked out and after couple hours I received message from booking. They reported I didn't show up and I didn't pay what it's obviously not true. I needed solve this with booking. After that they canceled my previous reservation so I wasn't able to leave review. So after couple days I booked room again... finally I was able to give review on booking but under my review they answered I never showed up at hostel, I didn't pay and I didn't answer on messages. That's really unprofessional and disrespectful behavior. That's not how you suppose to treat your guests.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ola1852
Reviewed 22 November 2022 via mobile

I stayed in 4 hotels in Amman and this was my favourite. Excellent location, clean, lovely communal facilities especially the terrance for breakfast. Breakfast was excellent and service was very good. Room was basic but good value for money and the bed was very comfy.

Room tip: Bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper - central Amman is very noisy and there is internal noise from other guests walking in the corridor, opening and locking doors.
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2022

Alert: SCAMMERS! Firstly, we arrived in Zaman Ya Zaman around 11 p.m. very tired. They said we can't stay there first night because they have problem with electricity in our suite so they called us taxi and send us to go at hotel Arabesque (worse and dirties). In the morning, receptionist from Arabesque require us to pay there + extra fee (probably for that ''free'' taxi) and said they still didn't fix the problem. I found on Google reviews (check it yourself) the same thing they do to other people and they probably overbook this hotel and send people to worse one. After I showed that to receptionist he called the manager and after 1 hour everything was magically fixed. Then they cancelled our reservation probably because they were afraid of bad review!!!! Stay away from this place or pray to God to not be scammed as us.

Date of stay: October 2022
2  Thank martinavI7026VG
Reviewed 15 September 2022

IBRAHIM IS THE MAIN REASON I chose Zaman Ya Zaman. I initially wanted to book at Jordan Tower but they were fully booked at the time I was making a reservation. Fortunately, i read that Zaman is a sister hotel of Jordan Tower. so I booked ASAP. MARY who cooks & cleans is AMAZING as well. MIKE who is in the night shift is SUPERB and very helpful. He always gives us pointers on where to go and how to get there. All the staff are very approachable & doesn't hesitate to guide & help us out. The location is very centralized, everything is within walking distance. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel

Room tip: Rooms with balconies offer a direct view of Roman Theater
Date of stay: September 2022