All reviews family suite cigar bar nice hotel swimming pool free wifi spent nights choose this hotel breakfast and dinner hotel restaurant stayed for one night the hotel staff fresh fruit nice stay business trip yara jordan taxi
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I spent 3 nights based here with a walking group and it met our needs well - efficient, comfortable, excellent breakfasts and pretty good evening meals - the enormous buffet selection of desserts was particularly tempting. The Wi-fi is good too - really important nowadays. The pool was the only slight disappointment- looks great, but the low bridge across it when it’s quite small anyway makes it a bit impractical for moderately serious swimming. It’s a minor blemish though and the hotel’s a good one.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Bashar T, General Manager at Amman International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you kindly for the review of our hotel.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

A very special hotel with a friendly staff. Excellent Service Everyone is keen on your
convenience . Away from the city traffic noise its My first experience at this hotel but it .deserves to be address of my next visit to beautiful Oman
best
Atari

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr Mohammad

Thank you very much for the review, we look forward to seeing you again one day.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Nice place in th a middle of amman
Amazing hotel am in hear for a anniversary with my husband verry nice restaurant Burj alHamam thanks for captain mamoun and the host and big thanks to the General manager of this hotel very things is wow in this hotel I will coming again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I was greeted upon arrival by a friendly staff and a welcome drink. The reception provided me with information about the hotel and showed me to my room. As my luggage was delayed the hotel staff called the airline and reassured me that it would be delivered as soon as possible. This was extremely helpful. My room was very clean and tidy, as was the rest of the hotel. The breakfast staff, as the reception, was very friendly, service minded and helpful.

The hotel is located in a nice quiet place away from the traffic, and getting transportation (taxi or careem) was no problem. The hotel can also provide a driver upon request. With close proximity to the University I was able to walk from the hotel and back. This was perfect for me as the University was the main purpose of my visit. It must be mentioned that the hotel is located about 20-30 minutes drive from the main tourist attractions and I would not characterize it as a hot spot for out door activity. But as mentioned, transportation was easy and reliable.

I must again put emphasis on the lovely staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who want a calm atmosphere. This is perfect and affordable for solo travelers as myself, and also seems family friendly.

Thank you for a lovely stay!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Bashar T, Manager at Amman International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Guset,

Thank you very kindly for the wonderful review and recommendation, we are quite happy that you had such a memorable experience at our hotel

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I had the pleasure of staying recently at the Amman International Hotel for one week. I have stayed at very many hotels in the US and Europe and must say that this was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I would rate it near the top in every category. The staff treated us with great kindness and courtesy the whole week and made extra efforts to ensure that our stay in Amman was problem free. It was like a little oasis in a city that was foreign to us coming from Scandinavia. I am an early riser, so I greatly appreciated the early breakfasts and well-stocked buffet board. I would highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Phil,

Thank you for leaving a review about our hotel, we appreciate that our hard work pays off and you left feeling safe and satisfied.