2,064 results
All reviews la brasserie le meridien hotel lady chef the club lounge breakfast buffet bit dated very nice hotel health club non smoking rooms are spacious special thanks business trip star hotel an upgrade enjoyed my stay benihana lobby
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room is clean and comfortable. Everything you need is provided for. You are greeted with welcoming smiles as you enter the hotel and they made our stay amazing.

Chef Mohammad took care of our special diet request and prepared us a delicious meal. He also introduced us to local food which we should try.

Thanks for making our holiday special.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
MichaelC15271, General Manager at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Yoke Y,

We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at Le Grand Amman. I shared your comments with our team.

I am sure that this feedback served as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback and it is our hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for a few days, it was one of the best hotel i ever stayed in since the staff very helpful and the are always smiling.
Special thanks to Mr Alaa Ereibah and Maged Ibrahim for their great services.
the hotel location is very good, the room was spacious.
I really advice with this hotel to visit and stay in.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Meervat M,

We would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Le Grand Amman. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially about Alaa and Majed. They are a true asset to our hotel.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dears le grand hotel ,respected;
Thaks for good contact & good response with everyone at hotel
Also, have good intermediate location in capital Amman.
Other whise i would a few words about comfort room & comfort bed.

Thanks le grand hotel
Thank Mrs.Dina
Thanks Mr. Majed Ibrahim

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Osama,

We would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Le Grand Amman, It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially about Dina and Majed. They are a true asset to our hotel.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great service -- if they don't have it they will do their best to get it for you or try to accommodate you with something equivalent -- this could be from food to the comfort of your room. I will admit I was a bit disappointed with a few things from a food perspective, but I am rather picky -- and the Food Manager and Chef did their best to change my perception --along with Customer Service liaison.

If you stay here --occupy a club room -- floors 8&9 -- attend the cocktail hours from 6-8, the service is great and the food is lovely; especially liked the salmon kababs and the sushi. The service was great too - -the gentleman there was very welcoming and remembers what you take if you're on a short or long stay.

I have stayed at this hotel before; when it was Le Meridian -- the staff is mostly the same so the service is likewise. You honestly wouldn't know the difference.

Room Tip: Stay on the club floor.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Agyrrl,

Warm greetings from Le Grand Amman,
Firstly, it was a great pleasure welcoming you at Le Grand Amman Hotel, and we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay as well for taking the time advising us of your experience. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we were able to show you our commitment to hospitality. Your positive feedback is an inspiration for our team to deliver a consistent high level of service.
Once again, thank you so much for your detailed review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our service was expertly timed! We hope to welcome you back to Le Grand Amman in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I love the hotel and everything single thing inside it, I spent my entire time inside it and I recommended it very well, special thanks to Dina from guest relations and Majed from concierge , well done to the best team ever.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Abu R,

We would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Le Grand Amman. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially about Dina and Majed.They are a true asset to our hotel.