2,053 results
All reviews la brasserie le meridien hotel lady chef the club lounge breakfast buffet bit dated very nice hotel health club non smoking rooms are spacious special thanks business trip star hotel an upgrade enjoyed my stay benihana lobby
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love the hotel and everything single thing inside it, I spent my entire time inside it and I recommended it very well, special thanks to Dina from guest relations and Majed from concierge , well done to the best team ever.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
MichaelC15271, General Manager at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Abu R,

We would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Le Grand Amman. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially about Dina and Majed.They are a true asset to our hotel.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The breakfast buffet was fantastic. And the waiters and the chefs were all very nice. The variety of food was abundant and of high quality..service was excellent from chef mohammad kabha and mr. Bader. My room was really clean and comfortable.. breakfast is the best thing in this hotel.. thanks for everything..

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Klodya,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

We truly appreciate your trust in us, I am very happy to hear that our colleagues and service met your needs and expectations.

It is great to read that Chef. Mohamad and Mr. Bader were able to accommodate all your requests and provided you with a fantastic service.

Thank you for sharing this amazing experience and for recommending us to the rest of travelers on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The style of the room was a little dated but otherwise it was comfortable and clean. The service was professional and pleasant and the breakfast very good. Practical location. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Viajantes-75

Dear Viajantes-75,

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon and delighted of being of service to you.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room its not perfect but its ok ...i had a room ob the street side and it was noisy soecially at the night time ,we also been in the main resturant and it was good ,we were at the libby we liked the atmosohere and the trees its very nice and thanx to israa anf mohd abu aishe

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Erika,

It is great to read that Isarra and Mohamad were able to accommodate all your requests and provided you with a fantastic service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a wonderful time and experience at this Hotel! The food was great and the staff were amazing nice and helpful! And a special thanks and my sincere gratitude to Fayez and Ali (concierge) for all there help!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Mohammed A

Dear Mohammed A,
Thank you for taking the time to share such a glowing review following your recent visit to Le Grand Amman.
I am so glad to read that we were able to exceed your expectations with the Services and the hospitality Le Grand Amman Team provided during your stay with us. It’s also so thrilling to know that we were able to provide a personalized service to our valuable guests every day that will encourage them to leave such a positive comment online. Thank you again for highlighting your stay.

We are so much looking forward to welcome you back to create another unforgettable stay like the previous one.