1,934 results
All reviews la brasserie le meridien hotel lady chef lebanese restaurant the club lounge breakfast buffet health club very nice hotel bit dated rooms are spacious special thanks non smoking business trip an upgrade star hotel enjoyed my stay benihana
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I recommend this hotel to everyone, it's great place so you can visit this hotel anytime. I had a good service from the crew spichay Mr.Amer who helped us in the lobby .amazing view from the room and great food .thank you

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laithsbeih
Michael C, General Manager at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Laithsbeih,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We were pleased to read you liked the view of the room, and for recognizing our team member Amer.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Visiting Amman for a month and although not staying in hotel needed a gym and bar to use. Hotel gym is great with all equipment as well as indoor and outdoor pools with sauna and steam rooms. Staff very helpful.

Also worth mentioning bar staff (Muhammed and Abu Aisha) who kept us fed and watered throughout and also helped me learn more Arabic.

Would definitely recommend joining the gym and make use of facilities.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrew G

Dear Andrew G,

Thank you for choosing Le Grand Amman ands for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is truly flattering to read that you had a great experience with us highlighting the facilities and services provided by our wonderful staff. We are also glad to know that you recognized our team members Muhammed and abu Aisha.

We thank you for choosing to stay at Le Grand Amman and we still hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back should your travel plans take you back to Amman in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very nice (let grand amman) I loved this hotel because very big and nice to set in the lobby is very big amazing nice restaurant and the staff always smiling. Thanks to Ali Abuayyash his very friendly and always smiling with me. I want bake again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a glowing review following your recent visit to Le Grand Amman.

I am so glad to read that we were able to exceed your expectations with the Services and the hospitality Le Grand Amman Team provided during your stay with us, I will share your review with our team members, especially with Ali Abuayyash.

We are so much looking forward to welcome you and to create another unforgettable stay like the previous one.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service ...as soon as I come to the bar the staff Mohammed Abu Ayesha ,Isra’ and Ahmad jalabne know exactly what I want and I feel very happy and satisfied they try to do their best ...I would like to thank them and this hotel is lucky to have such as a great staff .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank osamaalhajyahia

Dear osamaalhajayahia,

Greetings from Le Grand Amman.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay with us.

I am so glad to read that we were able to exceed your expectations with the Services and the hospitality Le Grand Amman Team provided during your visit to Tiffany Bar. It’s also so thrilling to know that we were able to provide a personalized service to our valuable guests every day that will encourage them to leave such a positive comment online.

I will share your feedback with Mohammed, Irsraa and Amjad, they are a true assets to our hotel.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I came to this hotel participate in a conference and it was very wonderful and the reception was smile and the access to the hotel was very easy and arranged and i want thank the employee for a lot smilling thank to Ali abuayyash from concierge he was smilling and helped me a lot thank to him very much

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Abdallah A,

We would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent visit to Le Grand Amman. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially about Ali Abuayyash. he is a true asset to our hotel.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement