All reviews la shuk in the heart of tel aviv dizengoff square boutique hotel great design fun hotel rooms are small free coffee bottle of cava superior room perfect location breakfast is served walking distance to the beach restaurants and bars busy street booked this hotel nice breakfast
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Outstanding for its original interior design.
The staff at the reception all friendly, professional, and very committed. Not easy to find professionality and easy going attitude towards the customers without losing the role.
Location in the very heart of tel Aviv.
Again thanks for your kind hearted dedication.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
CUCUReservations, Front Office Manager at Cucu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Auggie,
At the CUCU hotel, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your experience at our hotel. With great pleasure, I read that you enjoyed the atmosphere and the excellent location.
We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back at the CUCU hotel shortly.
Best regards,
The CUCU Team

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Nice staff, very Central, very clean, Rooms with heartwarming atmosphere, many Services, like bikes for free.
Very good Point to Start exploring Tel Aviv and it‘s Night life!
Try croque Madame for breakfast!!!

Room Tip: Balcony! Watching Bats at Night 🦇🌙
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CUCUReservations, Front Office Manager at Cucu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear se20182018,
Thank you so much for this warm and nice feedback.
it has been our pleasure to host you, and we hope we will have the chance to welcome you back again in the nearest future,
Sincerely

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Cucu hotel in Tel Aviv has a unique style of decor and ambience that is fun and cheerful. The rooms have huge wall murals that jump out at you while there are contemporary doodles on the ceilings and in the elevator. Free candy, chocolates and cookies are available in the lobby all day long with a really good coffee station. On each floor, the room doors are painted in different bright shades so that you feel energetic as soon as you step out into the hallway.
The hotel is conveniently located in a nice commercial area within walking distance to a mall, coffee shops, pharmacies, and convenience stores. The drawback of the location I found is if you have a car. There is zero parking and if you arrive by taxi or a vehicle you usually would have to get off nearby and walk over, which would be somewhat of a challenge if you have large luggage.
I agree with the other reviewers mentioning the friendly staff. I found this to be true but not all the time which I must admit was a tad disappointing. My check in and check out were more business-like and terse rather than warm and hospitable. Had the staff smiled and conversed a bit more, it would have been utterly charming. As it were, everything was efficient but not as convivial as I had expected from the e-mail exchanges I had with the hotel prior to arriving.
I thought the room upgrade was a very nice gesture, as was the complimentary Spanish sparkling wine. The WiFi was strong and easy to access. The bedding and pillows were comfortable and the A/C worked like a charm. I especially thought the manually-adjustable glazed bathroom glass was truly a wow thing never before seen in my hotel stays.
Speaking of the bathroom, the shower water took some time to get hot while the bathtub was quite high for a not-so-tall guy like me that I had to gingerly watch my steps every single time I used it.
Cleanliness was an issue but not a serious one. There was a partially opened sugar sachet that I spilled when I picked it up and the notepad already had some Hebrew writing on it.
Overall, I thought the Cucu nicely captured the hip vibe of the city it is in and is a welcome change from the many chain hotels that are seemingly all the same.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CUCUReservations, Front Office Manager at Cucu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Chattan_k
Thank you for your wonderful review!

We had such a pleasant time having you stay with us and could not be happier to learn your holiday with us was satisfying!
We are so proud of our location, design, amenities, and service.
Kind feedback such as yours from our valued guests is what fuels us to keep giving our guests the best service possible. We hope to welcome you back to the CUCU very soon so we can treat you so more!

Yours always,

Reviewed 20 April 2018

superior room good and quite small, but nice. Good to have the balcony.
Wifi works quite well, slow in the busy time ( from 5 to 8 PM)
Excellent to have coffee, espresso, tea, 24/7 & beer in afternoon ( included)
Thank you to all staff, excellent service, in particular to Rebecca that suggested and also booked for us the Tours.

Room Tip: 108 is a superior room with balcony & clima, it's small but nice.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
CUCUReservations, Front Office Manager at Cucu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Donato,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review! We couldn't be happier to learn you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to having you stay with us again and hope you had a wonderful holiday in Tel Aviv.

Warm regards from us and Rebecca especially who sends her hellos!

Yours,

Reviewed 19 April 2018

The staff was very helpful and friendly! The rooms are very individual and clean. The little presents everywhere like Lollypops I liked very much - its not a big thing, but it makes you feel welcome and Holidays
All in all - a very nice city hotel, very friendly indeed - only the cafe nearby could prove their service and friendlyness....

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
CUCUReservations, Front Office Manager at Cucu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Sabine,

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us this lovely review! We had a pleasure having you stay with us and it really warms our hearts you felt at home at the CUCU.

We will be sure to forward your criticque to the cafe and approach the subject appropriately!

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to the CUCU again shortly,

Yours,