All reviews light rail the central bus station lobby bar indoor pool old city breakfast and dinner reception staff public transportation dining room amazing hotel israeli breakfast kiryat levy knesset akram mattresses hebrew
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I was really disappointed with this place. My room was not clean. The breakfast was pretty disgusting/no real coffee, just a coffee machine. The guy in the breakfast room kept taking my stuff away when I would get up for a second to get more coffee, so that was just wasteful and annoying because then I'd have to get up and remake myself a plate. Pictures were really misleading. Room was drab at best. Bed was decently comfortable. There were no teacups in the room. The side of the hotel I was on faced a small highway and was loud by 6AM. I woke up to honking. Overall a really crappy stay, do not recommend.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Sandra F
JGNB123, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us.

I regret to read that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is highly valued, for comments like yours are what enable our continued pursuit of excellence in everything we do. Your remarks will certainly be reviewed with the key leaders in the hotel.

I certainly hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to properly serve you. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at the Herusakem gardens hotel! Service was amazing and food was great. I very highly recommend. Thee is even a great restaurant with a breathtaking view and really good food!!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JGNB123, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Chaya Rivka,

I would like to thank you for your warm response!

We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa.
We do our best to give our guests the best service with an emphasis on personal attention. I'm also glad you enjoyed The Skyline Chef Restaurant on the 12th floor.

We will be happy to host you again soon.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We spent 6 nights of our recent Birthright Trip at the hotel Our 21 participants and 6 staff found the staff to be sensitive and accommodating. Dining staff was kind. Indoor pool was a wonderful treat. Hotel is in a good location. Staff member Danny Levy was particularly sensitive and customer service oriented. I hope to return with future groups.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JGNB123, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Howard,

We are delighted by your wonderful review and to read that you were accommodated exceptionally well by Mr. Danny Levy and that you were happy with our sensitive staff and indoor pool.

Our staff works very hard to ensure our guests have a fantastic stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa with your future groups.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The assistance, care and help from one of the fantastic employees namely Meytal Ovadia was superb, she was incredibly professional and supremely efficient in dealing with our needs. When the staff are this caring it's an amazing incentive to stay at this hotel. The accommodation itself is clean and comfortable, the rooms are very decent and the hotel is in a great location.

Room tip: Meytal Ovadia, locate her and she will help you out completely!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
JGNB123, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Jack,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of your recent stay, here at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa..
We are truly happy that you enjoyed your time with us and that you took advantage of our very convenient location near the tram and enjoyed a clean and comfortable accommodation. I thank you for your compliments regarding our helpful staff. I will make a point of it to mention your good words to Meytal Ovandia.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Jerusalem Gardens was a pleasure to stay at. The service was five star and the management was very friendly and made us feel super comfortable. Meytal the reservation manager handled all our needs with kindness and care. She was also very professional and because of her this will be our number one choice of hotel in the future.
Thanks for everything
Esther L.

Trip type: Travelled with family
JGNB123, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Hindy,
Thank you for your remarkable review of your recent stay at the Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa. Our staff works very hard to ensure our guests have a fantastic stay with us and we do try to keep a high standard as a five star hotel does, but at a much lower cost.
I am very happy that Meytal was able to handle your needs kindly. I will make a point of it to thank her in your name.

We are delighted to hear that you had a phenomenal experience, and will be equally delighted to offer our best service to you in your forthcoming stays with us.

Sincerely yours,