Lowest prices for your stay
US$410
View deal
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$333
View deal
Official SiteUS$378
ExpediaUS$410
Agoda.comUS$389
2,802 results
All reviews old city dining room business lounge the executive lounge tour group mamilla mall wonderful hotel holy land bassam
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2022

Naim Gool. Remember that name. He almost single handedly made our stay here TERRIFIC. The hotel is upscale and Naim’s attention to detail helps make it so. He personally took care of whatever we asked, and then some. Outstanding service; excellent hospitality. Naim Gool. Remember that name. He will ensure you have the most pleasurable stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
Gal Barash, Other at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

Dear Quegraham23
Thank you very much for this wonderful review.
We appreciate your compliments to our lovely staff member Naim Gool , who is doing a wonderful job and always makes sure that our guests are satisfied .
Warm regards

Reviewed 26 June 2022

This hotel is fantastic. Perfectly situated in the heart of Jerusalem. I did want to mention that Naim Gool was a wonderful gentleman at the hotel rest. He was always smiling and helpful. A truly delightful gentleman!! Thank you for taking such good care of my family.

Dear ssem7711
Shalom and warm greetings from Jerusalem!
Thank you for reviewing and rating us. We are glad that you had a good time and enjoyed your experience with us.

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

Live from my 5th floor gorgeous Dan Panorama room I’m almost packed and ready to check out. It’s a perfect time to reflect about my wonderful stay this past week in Jerusalem ! It’s terrific to know that Dan Panorama is still the lovely and special place it was before Covid-19! For most of us who can only afford a couple of days at King David Hotel, Dan Panorama is an EXCELLENT alternative! From the moment I arrived new employee Yoseuf at the front desk made me feel so welcome! Whoever trains their new staff members is doing it right! Elna, thank YOU for helping my son, daughter-in-law and grand daughter to check in and settle into their weekend room! Elna, Yoseuf and the entire Dan Panorama staff is so welcoming, so wonderful! The 7th floor outdoor deck and pool are the perfect additions to this fantastic hotel! Thank you Leven and everyone in the dining room for an extra special dining experience this past weekend. Dan Panorama makes me feel like I’m a part of their everyday family! Thank you again for your excellent hospitality and customer service! I will be back and that is a joyful, 100% guarantee!

Dear CMB20142014
Warm Greetings from Dan Panorama Jerusalem.

We do indeed strive to attend to our guests every need, and it is gratifying to read that we have succeeded.
Thank you for mentioning our lovely staff members, Elna, and Yousef who are always there to make sure our guests are having a good time,
Such positive reviews are a great encouragement to our staff.

Reviewed 26 June 2022

Great hotel. The room was clean, bathroom was clean, staff was great. Wanted to mention that the Captain in the restaurant, Naim Gool, is fantastic. He’s very helpful and always looking out for the guests.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 25 June 2022

I received excellent service from Naim Gool, the head of the Dining room. No request was a problem and he went over and beyond to make my group feel welcome. I had two participants who landed up in isolation and he made sure that they received food and extra treats to make them feel better.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jill Gila R
Thank you for reviewing and rating us.
I was happy to read that you received an excellent service from Naim Gool, the head of the Dining room.
Best Regards,