1,949 results
All reviews supreme court old city business lounge the central bus station small balcony breakfast and dinner light rail benny nour riad knesset balconies market land
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We came again and enjoyed again!!!
Excellent location excellent service excellent food
Excellent staff!!!
Many many thanks to Yael Benny
Ibrahim Fadi Riad and Eran!!!
There are a lot of hotels in Jerusalem.
Crowne Plaza is the best!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Judith G, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Simon,
Thank you for staying at Crowne plaza Jerusalem.
I am glad that you had a positive stay at our hotel, and that you enjoyed our service and food .
It will be our pleasure to host you again in the future.
Best regards,
Judith Ginzler
guest relations

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Don't be fooled by the lobby. The rooms are gross. The sink in our bathroom was clogged and dirty and the toilet either barely flushed or ran for 15 minutes. When I unfolded my towel after showering, I found a long piece of hair that certainly wasn't mine or my boyfriend's, so gross, I ended up having to dry off with my t-shirt. The desks we're dusty and there was either blood or chocolate smeared on the curtains.
One of the days my boyfriend's sister found boxers in her room after they had cleaned it, and when she told the floor manager that she found a random pair of boxers in her room he laughed and asked her "so how did they get there?" What!? That's the opposite of how he should have responded.
They don't give you a bottle of water in the room and there are no vending machines. The minibar, which maybe worked when the hotel was built, does not work, in case you want to buy and save cold beverages, and they still have a old sticker saying the minibar is only to store their junk and you have to pay 20 shekel to STORE YOUR OWN FOOD IN IT. There is a bar in the lobby, where everything is insanely expensive and is not open after a certain hour or on Saturdays. So if you're thirsty in the summer in Israel, good luck.
The breakfast is also seriously disappointing everything is dry and tasteless except the omelettes, which they don't serve on Saturday.
Overall Saturday is a nightmare. Aside from breakfast, there's no where to go so everyone stays at the hotel and there are children running around everywhere with seemingly no parents, or if they ARE around, they're not watching.
Since we were scheduled to check out on Saturday, they told us we could check out later because of Shabbat. However, after regular check out time, our keys no longer worked and we had to get new ones every time we wanted to get back into the room again before leaving.
We had a nice weekend overall, but definitely not thanks to the hotel. Stay somewhere else if you can!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Judith G, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Ms. Tandowski,
Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us.
Please accept my sincerest apology for the discomfort you experienced during your stay.
Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve our guest satisfaction.
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Jerusalem , and we hope to host you again soon.
Best Regards,
Judith Ginzler
Guest relations

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 days and nights and had the BEST service of anywhere I have ever been. Simon at the front desk went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of to the fullest extent!! Great job!!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Judith G, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Scotty,
Thank you very much for your review of the Crowne Plaza Jerusalem.

We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that you had a particularly wonderful experience in our restaurant and room . I will be sure to forward your compliments to our staff.

Hotel Management
Crowne Plaza Jerusalem

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is centrally located among most of Jerusalem's top sights. It has plush rooms and suites. The views are going to take your breath away. You can easily access public transportation and many shops are convenient.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear nigerianfromhouston ,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem. I appreciate you took the time to comment about your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to read your Comments. Hope to host you again in a nearest future.
Sincerely yours,
Hotel Management .

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay at the Crowne Plaza Jerusalem. The breakfast was stellar and delicious. The rooms were comfortable and well maintained. The business lounge on floor 21 was excellent and had a breathtaking view of the city.
Simon the clerk at the front desk went above and beyond in service. In addition, he demonstrated the utmost professionalism and customer service. I will be returning to this hotel in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Judith G, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem, Israel.
I am happy you were satisfied with the service you received.
Please be sure I've shared your comments with our faithful staff members and we all thank you for your kind words.
Hope to host you again in a nearest future.
Sincerely yours,