Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
All reviews st johns basilica two nights turkey neco lidia pool ephesus
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful place to stay! Very close to Ephesus, Temple of Artemis, and all the other historic monuments, and just a 20 minute drive from Sirinçe. I was warmly welcomed by Neco and he took care of my every need. My room was spacious, clean, and very comfortable. Chef Memo made me delicious breakfast and dinner both nights of my stay! The breakfast setup is just divine!! I highly recommend to buy the included breakfast package- all the fresh homemade jams and cheese and menemen is so delicious! The pool and outdoor garden area is very nice too. I will definitely stay here again when I’m back in Selçuk! When I was leaving for the airport, I didn’t realize that I couldn’t use my taxi app and in the last minute the hotel staff was able to secure me a taxi so that I didn’t miss my flight and was able to arrange that I pay in credit card since I was out of cash for taxis! (Life-savers!!) The service was above & beyond!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2020

We booked three nights at the Livia Garden Hotel and ended up staying an extra night, because we liked it soo much. The owner and his family made us feel very welcome, even during the ongoing Corona-pandemic and all the restrictions in place. We were even able to enjoy breakfast and dinner at the restaurant. And the breakfast is absolutely amazing, be sure to try the local cheese, the wonderful apricot jam and the tahine. The hotel is set in a quiet area of Selcuk and in walking distance of Artemis temple, city centre, Ali Bey Mosque and the Basilica of St.Johns. The Ancient City of Ephesus lies 3 km away. The hotel has a beautiful garden with a swimmingpool and a bar. The rooms are spotlessly clean and big and very tastefully furnished. The rooms are cleaned everyday (something we haven't experienced so far in Turkey). All in all, a stay is most recommendable and we enjoyed it very much and can definitely recommend this beautiful hotel.

Date of stay: November 2020
Selim ATLAN, İşletme Sahibi at Livia Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2020

Dear Guest , What an amazing review . I can not describe how happy we are. Thank you very much and we really hope to see you in the future. Best regards, Erdem LİVİA GARDEN HOTEL

Reviewed 20 November 2020

Stayed two night at Livia Garden for two nights with close friends November 2020 .
Lovely hotel m rooms were clean and had everything you needed for comfort .
All the staff very pleasant ,service was excellent ! nothing to much trouble .
Turkish breakfast was lovely and plenty of .
Good location for exploring surrounding area ;Ephesus,Virgin Mary house, Sirence and the St Johns Basilica just short walk away .
Would definitely book again and recommend , 10 out of 10

Room tip: lower ground had garden view
Date of stay: November 2020

Dear Guest , What a wonderful comment for our Hotel and for us. It was also great for us to meet you . We really hope to see you again in the future. Best wishes LİVİA GARDEN HOTEL

Reviewed 7 November 2020

I stayed at this beautiful hotel on my travels in Turkey. It is ideally located in the heart of Selcuk close to St Johns Basilica and the Isa Bey Mosque. I must say it is exceptional. The room I stayed in was perfect, very clean, wonderful facilities. But the best part was the friendly staff. Erdem was a wonderful host, assisted by Neco. The breakfast was excellent served by Songul and Maryam. There was a lovely garden with a pool and bar, which would be wonderful in the summer time. Thank you for a lovely stay and your kind service.

Room tip: My room had wonderful views
Date of stay: November 2020

Dear Askin, thank you for staying with us and your awesome review. We look forward to hosting you and your friends in the future. Warmest Regards.LİVİA GARDEN HOTEL & STAFF

Reviewed 9 July 2020

I stayed at Livia Garden for two nights and it was just perfect. The value was amazing and Ederam and the team were helpful, welcoming and just wonderful hosts. The food was delicious. All the little touches, like slippers, shampoos and Livia bedding made the whole stay feel 5* and luxurious. Thank you for having me!

Date of stay: July 2020