All reviews royal suite gulhane park tram card great hotel sirkeci area old city sauna and steam room small gym topkapi palace yasmak sultan small balcony tram station spa area awesome location roof restaurant great boutique close proximity
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is the first time I will rate a hotel perfect for me. I have never experience a hotel that took care of me so well in all my travels and the rooms and amenities are just perfect! I haven't even mentioned how the location is perfect for both tourist and business travellers...
Close to the Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace.
The location of the Tram station near the hotel help me so much explore the other parts of Istanbul. The location is great without being too touristy. There are great restaurants around the area, a money changer just across the street and lots of convenient stores around.
What ever you see in the website does not do justice to what you will see in real life. The rooms are amazing. You also must try the pool, sauna and Hamam... it's a must.
This is not a paid review.
You will love the place, trust me, book it or else you'll miss this experience.
Follow me at FB & IG: RAYMUND ISAAC
I am the photographer that travels a lot for work.
Message me in Instagram if you need more info...

Room Tip: Choose higher rooms or the most expensive.. it is so worth it!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ISAAC625
Yasmak Hotels T, Genel Müdür at Romance Istanbul Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Sir Isaac,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Romance Istanbul Hotel, to enjoy of your valuable vacation time. It has been a pleasure to welcome you for the first time and pamper you with our Service from the Heart.

We are delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay experience, from the beginning till the end, enjoying from the facilities, areas, rooms, stunning views and specially from the excellent attention and service from the entire staff, to make a perfect and memorable first stay.

It will be fantastic to have you back, real soon.

Romance Istanbul Hotel

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We loved this hotel, and its staff, and would not consider staying anywhere else in Istanbul. We were made to feel welcome and appreciated at all times. We were particularly fond of Ayla, the talented, charming and intelligent young woman who worked as the guest relations person. The hotel owners should give her a raise and sign her to a long-term contract before they lose her to another company.

The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Great water pressure and plenty of hot water. Several English language television channels. The bed was great. The breakfast buffet was outstanding and the afternoon tea/coffee was very nice. There is a lap pool and, I believe, a workout area.

The hotel is located just around the corner from the Gulhane trolley station within easy walking distance both to the harbor and to the sites you will want to visit. The trolley tracks are in the street right out the front door. Turn left and follow them to the harbor. Turn right to follow them to Hagya Sofia, Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and many other worthwhile sites. 50 yards down the street toward the harbor is the Bistro Chef restaurant -- reviewed separately -- where we ate several excellent meals. There are ATM's and money changing places right across the street. The money changing places are particularly useful, as they will change anything from a dollar to $100 or more.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greg C

Dear Gcannon,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Romance Istanbul, to enjoy from your valuable vacation time. It has been a pleasure to have you as our guests and pamper you with our Service from the Heart.

We are delighted to know that you were able to enjoy of a fantastic experience, since the moment of your arrival to the hotel, trough all your days of relaxation and of being pampered by the entire staff, to make you feel at home.

Once again, thank you for your visit and preference, we will be delighted on having you back, real soon.

Romance Istnbul Hotel

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Staff was super helpful and attentive. Breakfast was bountiful and delicious. Had best massage ever at spa. Good location in Sultanahmet - easy to walk to most sites and Galata Bridge. Very clean spacious room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

For a perfect stay in Istanbul you just need to click on Book now and forget about.
The facility has been recently renovated. Great finishing. The service is excellent, don’t be even bothered of tours and attraction, at the client relationship desk there is the most proactive PR i have ever meet. She knows everything and everybody you may need to arrange tours and more. We received ( from her) the most amazing hotel introduction ever. Check in quick and smooth. Employees with the right attitude. Great SPA.
No need for a car or cab. Everything is between 10 and 25 min walking. If you think 25 min is a lot, remember is 25 min walking through one of the most amazing city of the world. Overall a great experience with no negatives.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Massimo B

Dear Massimo B,

It will be fantastic to have you back, real soon.

Romance Istanbul Hotel

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This hotel is amazing. I was 3 hours early for my reservation and the gentleman at the desk gave an upgraded ready room as soon as I arrived. My parent appreciated that accommodation such much especially as I am a young woman traveling alone and my father is traditional Egyptian, Women alone and hotels are not a good thing culturally. So the fact that the gentleman at the desk did not make me hang around an wait was very culturally sensitive, chivalrous and great customer service. Really, I felt that he treated me as he would any female family member with the utmost respect and I appreciated it. It says a lot for their staff especially since he did not know details.
The room was gorgeous with an antique museum piece encased in glass inside. The hotel is more gorgeous in real life than the photos. I thought of it as Four Seasons on a budget, down to the Turkish delights left in a Middle eastern brass dish with a lid on the bed. The room fridge was well stocked with everything and there were even chocolate and treats left out to grab. The breakfast was amazing.
They also had a special for women in their spa for a discounted services package on Wednesday when I arrived and they scheduled me. I had a massage, facial, and did the Turkish hammam. It was an amazing experience for the California girl. Again the staff was outstanding. They fed me Turkish apricots and coffee, and spoiled me. They also arranged a ride for me to the airport very inexpensive. The hotel offered a discounted price online for my night's stay.
The hospitable hotel staff really contributed to making my stay in Turkey memorable and my idea about Turkey overall as an amazing place to visit. I even requested to buy one of their lovely robes that they provide in room because it was so nice and also lightweight and I love the logo on it and the fringe at the bottom. I am using it around the pool as I tour the Greek islands presently.
Thank you Romance Istanbul for a wonderful stay! Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2018