“Good food with excellent service”
Review of Cafe Esmer Chef

Cafe Esmer Chef
Ranked #101 of 15,426 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

If one wants a break from the traditional Turkish cuisine then this restaurant is a consideration.

Pizzas and pasta are quite nice but are on the mild side.

Service was excellent

1  Thank Mubeen G

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Good food and reasonable price, despite huge rush, we got our good relatively fast and it tasted good.

1  Thank Adeal81
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were very satisfied with the service and quality of the food. In particular, Samir, one of the employees, is a very hardworking guy. He served us whenever we wanted and kept an eye on us to ensure we had everything we needed. The manager, Cevdet, is also a very gentle and charismatic person. Very warm and loving indeed. He offered us some free desert and tea once we coincidentally passed by. The restaurant's interior and its location are nice and practical. In short, I would definitely recommend visiting this place!

1  Thank Oussama_Holland
Reviewed 10 May 2018

My wife and I landed in Istanbul, got to our hotel and went straight to this place last time. We have been here many many times and never disappointed. My wife loves it so much that we have decided that every time we visit Istanbul it will be our first place to eat. Last time we went to Istanbul for 7 days, I think we went to this place about 5 times. I owner gave us some free dessert because we kept coming. The first time we ever found this place was one evening in Istanbul, the owner standing outside enticing the people to come inside, I was skeptical as I didn't know this place but once we tried it, we were amazed. Love the balcony view to view the cooking action as the chef whisks up all the dishes. Very entertaining. Wife thinks its the best "manti" dish she ever had and keeps ordering it over and over.

2  Thank Gone F
Reviewed 8 May 2018

whenever i am in istanbul I always go to this restaurant, the menu is good and well priced the service is great, like a family team, service is quick and they always take care of us when we visit, would certainly recommend a visit

1  Thank Rebecca H