All reviews buyuk londra orient express agatha christie golden horn faded grandeur talking parrot terrace bar antique furniture shower stall main shopping floor room hot water tea coffee beautiful hotel would definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay metro station
Reviewed 1 May 2018

charming old hotel but the house needs some refreshing. küf in bathroom shower is not good. teras is very nice for sunset drink. breakfast room after 10 year visits still depressing since only artificial light

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When we enter the hotel door, I was amazed about the historical design which I love too much. I though that the room will be amazing with an old desing. But it was the worst room I have ever stayed. I love old things but atleast bedclothes should be renovated. Batroom was disgusting. Room seemed like dirty not old. Please please renovate the rooms.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018

My girlfriend and I stayed in the Agatha Christie room. (the same room she stayed in!!!) The offer breakfast free which was traditional Turkish breakfast. Staff was professional and overall we loved it! Will def stay again!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2018

A very comfy and clean hotel, with a very nice and friendly staff. The place of the hotel in Beyoglu is quite strategic in order to go everywhere in the town. Near subway and Tunnel. Near to the principal highlights of the city.

Room tip: Please, increase the power of wifi signal, because in the rooms is very faible.
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This hotel made our stay in Istanbul very enjoyable. We would love to come back again.
Thanks for all your hospitality. The breakfast was very good, and the employees were very helpful.
We will recommend this hotel to others travelling to Istanbul.

Date of stay: September 2017