4,067 results
All reviews turkish delight hagia sophia mr harun blue mosque rose petals old city grand bazaar excellent location boutique hotel turkish coffee welcome drink rooftop breakfast major attractions roof terrace within walking distance hotel owner basilica cistern
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My wife and I have just returned from a wonderful long weekend break in Istanbul where we stayed for 3 nights in the White House.

The hotel is simply wonderful, I would say a rare gem (diamond) and a pleasant change from the big-name chain hotels. From the moment our complimentary airport transfer taxi picked us up until we reluctantly left our stay was simply superb.

The hotel staff are articulate, polite and very attentive to our every need. Our room was bright, quiet and spotlessly clean with fresh towels and room was made up every day. The breakfast is a Continental\Turkish mix of tasty bites with something for everyone and plenty of piping hot tea and coffee which is served on the roof terrace with wonderful views.

Location wise the hotel is simply perfect for all of the sights\attractions and despite getting ourselves hopelessly lost one afternoon my wife and I walked everywhere. The hotel is minutes if not seconds away from a multitude of cafés and restaurants where it’s quite easy to lose yourself in the atmosphere.

Would I recommend the White House – Most Certainly and we can’t wait to return…..

Room Tip: Room 202 was perfect
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Sahibi at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

My Dearest Guest Industrial-Gypsy,

The only reason our staff has been amazing is the fact that we have the best guests. Your heart-warming comment may our day even better and we are always here if you need anything so feel free to call us whenever you would like. I will make sure the staff gets the recognition they deserve. We are all excited to have you come back again. Sending lots of love your way.

Sending our best wishes,

Reviewed 15 June 2018

i'll start with our room: spacious, very quiet, spotless, thick towels and bathrobes, fully functioning air conditioning and plumbing. Of course that is to be expected in any highly rated hotel. Add to this a roof top breakfast area and patio area with a nice view of Hagia Sofia, and a great breakfast spread, What sets this place apart from most hotels is the service. As a World of Hyatt member, I've a sense of what great service should be, and the staff at the White House excels at it. I won't belabor this review with how many requests we made of the staff over the five days we stayed here, but each was immediately attended to. You can't even pass the front desk without someone asking if there is something they can do for you. I would particularly like to thank Onur and Kamal for their help in dealing with, among other things,our messed up airline reservations. Lest I forget, the hotel is just a short walk to the main tourist attractions in Istanbul and is surrounded by restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

My Dearest Guest William S,

Thank you for sharing your precious reviews here about our hotel. We are happy to know you enjoyed staying in our hotel. We wish to host you on your upcoming trips to the city.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I had stayed for 4 days in the hotel with my family (wife and kid) and I have no words to explain the experience. First of all the Owner Mr. Harun and his staff will make sure that you are treated like a family. They will go extra mile to help you in any way. They arranged for baby stroller, arranged for medicines when my kid was ill and provided all facilities that a family would need. Location wise it’s located at perfect place with grocery shop in front and ample restaurants nearby. Walking distance to all the attractions in Sultanahmet area. Rooms are very decent and I had booked standard room which they upgraded to family room as a surprise. Rooms are very good with good interiors and far better value than money.

Wholesome experience and I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers

2  Thank Mayank G

My Dearest Guest Mayank G,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel. And thank you very much for giving such detailed information. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to hosting you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Best Regards;

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights, and could not be more pleased! The room was wonderful, the breakfast amazing (with a great view of the Hagia Sophia), and the service exceptional. They truly did everything they were able to to make our stay in Istanbul as enjoyable as possible by helping us with dinner reservations and other recommendations, especially from Onur at the front desk. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Istanbul, and would definitely stay here again!

My Dearest Guest fglass6,

Making your stay as glorious as possible is our priority. I will let our staff know how much you appreciate our services. Your politeness inspires us to get better each day. As Istanbul is very rich in culture and touristic places, our guests are impressed by the hotel's location. You are always able to go and see so many famous places whenever you want, in the easiest way and shortest time period. Unlike other hotels, we are very lucky that no matter how many days you are planning on staying in Istanbul, you may visit a lot of places in a day. We can't wait to have you here again and guide you to Istanbul's wonderful museums and historical artifacts!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We went to this hotel with my mother and grandmother for 1 night and It is realy family hotel.Everyone so frendly and helpfull I have not seen before this service anywhere in the world. Breakfast was wonderfull and there was fresh food you can find to all option.Their terrace has a very nice view It is looking to hagia sofia museum and bosphorus bridge.Also you can use to terrace 24/7.. Front desk staff was very polite and you can ask to them everything about Istanbul..This point is very important that hotel close to all historical buildings such us blue mosque,hagia sofia,topkapi palace,grand bazaar etx..If you are coming to Istanbul you can use this hotel with close eyes and if I come to Istanbul I will choose hotel again definetly..

Lastly I want to thank you to front desk staff especally to Mr.Onur ..He helped to us for every thing He was very kind very centilmen and very nice man..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH WHITE HOUSE HOTEL FAMILY..

see you in future...