“Honeymoon”

I Drive Sri Lanka
Ranked #10 of 58 Transportation in Colombo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi, I'm Mano - a safe and friendly driver in Sri Lanka. From 1 day to 2 week trips around beautiful Sri Lanka I will be happy to be your private driver.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

If you are traveling to Sri Lanka, this is a great option to move around and get to visit several places. Milinda is a great driver and a very nice person, he was really helpful, he took us to an Ayurvedic clinic cause I hurt my hand, we had great meals in all the places he took us and he showed us a lot of interesting things along the way. Highly recommended.

All reviews
"galle"
"airport"
"company"

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Mano was our driver in Sri Lanka in August 2017. He is both a very good driver, person and travel companion:

- To the eyes of an European traffic might seem a bit chaotic. Mano is an exceptional and careful driver, and we always felt safe in his hand.

- Mano is very flexible and reliable. He was ready to drive us early in the morning if that was required, so we wouldn't miss on the fresh hours of the day.

- Mano is an honest person. He rejects to get a juicy commission from restaurants and other vendors, and would return the money to us, saving us a lot of money!

- Mano is friendly, helpful, and very good at English. He gave us useful tips for our trip, and we will miss his smile!

We recommend Mano to anyone needing a ride around Sri Lanka.
Thank you, Mano!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We spent almost 2 weeks with Mano driving around the country. He was an extremely safe driver & a lovely man. He was always available to us & every time we arranged to meet he was there waiting for us. Mano speaks good English, has excellent local knowledge & nothing was too much trouble. Mano was very good with our young son, he became very fond of Mano! We wish Mano every success with his business.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Mano is an excellent driver and knows the Sri Lanka roads very well. He is also very calm and great with young kids. We had a great time in Sri Lanka and having a safe and knowledgeble driver was a big part of that experience. I would recommend Mano without hesitation.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Mano was more than a mere driver for my 2 weeks spent driving around Sri Lanka.
He offered a diverse service. This extended to assisting me in sight seeing, choosing restaurants and ultimately acting as a local friend and guide. He would also inform me of places to be wary of and any security concerns I may face when negotiating the Sri Lankan tourist scene by myself.

This all round experience was in addition to his excellent, reliable and safe driving service. He was always on time and flexible with his pick up and drop off times. He would patiently wait for me until I was ready for my next activity!

Would highly recommend as a young solo traveller. It was a pleasure to travel with Mano and I see him as a friend, one of whom I still stay in contact with.