Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Road trip with Pubudu

My husband and I spent 11 days travelling around Sri Lanka on our honeymoon - our driver Pubudu was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
LynB476
via mobile
A great soul

I traveled Sri Lanka last November! What a big surprise! This is a magical country full of life... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
giohenao
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Colombo
from US$24.00
More Info
from US$545.00
More Info
All reviews great driver careful driver always on time safe driver recommended driver sir lanka honest person beautiful country his english is very good his customers sri lanka each morning always felt safe spent days an amazing experience excellent trip excellent service
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Mano was our driver in Sri Lanka in August 2017. He is both a very good driver, person and travel companion:

- To the eyes of an European traffic might seem a bit chaotic. Mano is an exceptional and careful driver, and we always felt safe in his hand.

- Mano is very flexible and reliable. He was ready to drive us early in the morning if that was required, so we wouldn't miss on the fresh hours of the day.

- Mano is an honest person. He rejects to get a juicy commission from restaurants and other vendors, and would return the money to us, saving us a lot of money!

- Mano is friendly, helpful, and very good at English. He gave us useful tips for our trip, and we will miss his smile!

We recommend Mano to anyone needing a ride around Sri Lanka.
Thank you, Mano!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We spent almost 2 weeks with Mano driving around the country. He was an extremely safe driver & a lovely man. He was always available to us & every time we arranged to meet he was there waiting for us. Mano speaks good English, has excellent local knowledge & nothing was too much trouble. Mano was very good with our young son, he became very fond of Mano! We wish Mano every success with his business.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Mano is an excellent driver and knows the Sri Lanka roads very well. He is also very calm and great with young kids. We had a great time in Sri Lanka and having a safe and knowledgeble driver was a big part of that experience. I would recommend Mano without hesitation.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Mano was more than a mere driver for my 2 weeks spent driving around Sri Lanka.
He offered a diverse service. This extended to assisting me in sight seeing, choosing restaurants and ultimately acting as a local friend and guide. He would also inform me of places to be wary of and any security concerns I may face when negotiating the Sri Lankan tourist scene by myself.

This all round experience was in addition to his excellent, reliable and safe driving service. He was always on time and flexible with his pick up and drop off times. He would patiently wait for me until I was ready for my next activity!

Would highly recommend as a young solo traveller. It was a pleasure to travel with Mano and I see him as a friend, one of whom I still stay in contact with.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We spent 5 days with Milinda during our time in Sri Lanka. Milinda was a great driver, very calm (which is important on the manic roads) and his car was very clean / comfortable.

We travelled from Colombo to Habarana in the cultural triangle, and then finally down to Hikkaduwa. Milinda put us in contact with great tour guides during our stay so we got the most out of our short stay. Highlight was seeing around 150 elephants on a Jeep safari he recommended.

Thanks Milinda!