All reviews infinity pool rooftop bar stunning rooftop french manager an avid traveler complete kitchen jet wing minor things great hotel newly opened hotel spa services sri lanka contemporary design nasi goreng coffee machine nice cocktails super market
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent hospitality provided by the staff in the restaurant.
Miss.Ishini without any hesitation coordinated with me very well in surprising my fiancé on his birthday.
I highly recommend this place to anyone as it is very relaxing calm and quiet. I thank the Restaurant staff sang happy birthday to my fiancé and made the arrangements better than I expected it to be.
Thanks very much

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Jetwing H, General Manager at Jetwing Colombo Seven, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments and we are delighted to know that you liked our hotel for its calm, quite and relaxing environment and which is why Jetwing Colombo Seven is best known as the Resort in the city.

We are also very appreciative of your valuable comments on our personalized services.
Comments like yours motivate us to deliver our best and continue our belief in taking care of our guests. We have shared the feedback with the team member you have specially mentioned and we are humbled.

We look forward to your next visit to our hotel where you can explore other services such as Frangipani Spa as well.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

**Excellent Service** I took my girlfriend for her birthday and I must say I was really happy about the service and food quality. Really appreciate the help from Dulantha and his team in arranging the cake. Rooftop was amazingly chilling.Will definitely visit there again. Five stars

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Chathuranga,

Thank you very much for making Jetwing Colombo Seven a part of your special day's celebration.

We are very appreciative of your kind words for our team members and their personalized services which did exceed your expectation and we have shared the same with the team.

We are also glad to know that you found our rooftop a super cool place to relax and rewind.

My team and I shall be eagerly waiting for your future visits to Jetwing Colombo Seven.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I have stayed at the Jetwing Colombo Seven for a cumulative total of around 3 months since August last year - always in a studio apartment. My most recent stay was September 2018 for nearly 2 weeks.
I have found since my first stay that services have continued to improve and that it is a very pleasant hotel.
The staff overall are very friendly, the room amenities are good. The highlight is the rooftop swimming pool and gym. Best view in Colombo!
My suggestions for improvement would be a more extensive room service menu, more efficient and knowledgeable front counter staff and a stricter approach to the non-smoking policy.
I highly recommend this hotel for business travel and also think it is well located for leisure travel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Sarath,

Greetings from Jetwing Colombo Seven !

Thank you for taking the time out and sharing your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are extremely delighted to know that you liked our product specially, the one bedroom studio apartment which comes with a mini kitchen as well, the rooftop infinity pool with a panoramic view of the Colombo city, Our continuously improved services and most importantly our guest oriented and friendly staff members who represent the Jetwing hospitality in its true sense.

We also have noted your valuable suggestions and determined to work on the same.

Thank you once again for your high recommendation of this hotel as a great business and leisure destination.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

(May you live long)

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Really impressed with the pool on the roof of the hotel. Very comfortable sun-beds allow guests enjoy sun or being in the shadow. Evening time you can catch amazing sunset. Staff in a hotel are very pleasant and helpful. Pool is enough big for this types of pool. Rooms are cleaned. Highly recommend. For more photos and info follow my page in instagram @nineletravels

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Nina,
It gave us immense happiness reading your kind words appreciating our specious clean room, rooftop infinity pool with one of the best sunset view, comfortable sunbeds which are placed thoughtfully under the shadow for your convenience and many more,

Also, your comments regarding our helpful staff members providing excellent service encourages us to better ourselves.
I have conveyed your feedback to the entire team and we all are thankful for this.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jetwing Colombo Seven in near future.

(May you live long)

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I celebrated my 21st Birthday last week at Jetwing Seven (Barnes Hall) and it was an unforgettable evening! The event was very well organized and service was outstanding especially the assistance by the staff. The hotel has a lovely ambience that complemented the event. The food was a huge plus point and we were really satisfied with the menu. Hats off to Ms. Tara Wickramasinghe and Mr. Kanishka who went an extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. Satisfaction was beyond our expectations. Highly recommended !!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Jetwing H, General Manager at Jetwing Colombo Seven, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Jetwing Colombo Seven for celebrating the very special day of your life.
My team and I were glad to hear that you liked the mouth-watering dishes, well crafted by our expert culinary team and the high end service provided by our Food and Beverage service team.
I must share your epic word of appreciation to the team members you have specially remembered in your review as it takes all our motivation to another level indeed.
We trust you must come back to enjoy the other outlets like rooftop bar, rooftop infinity pool with a panoramic view of the city and Frangipani Spa as well in near future.
Until then very best regards on behalf of the entire team of Jetwing Colombo Seven.