“Really Good! ”
Review of Isso

Isso
Ranked #23 of 672 Restaurants in Colombo
Description: Considered a delicacy which is both expensive and hard to prepare, prawns are a commodity that gets less attention than it deserves. ISSO disrupts this by reintroducing prawns as an easily available fast-food in a price bracket that's affordable to a majority.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The food is great, the sweet potatoes are the best I have ever tried in my life and the tea is amazing! A place I will always go while visiting Colombo. ✨

Dear Victoria S,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Isso!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Isso serves up some of the best variations of prawns in all of Sri Lanka! A must try if you are a prawn lover

Dear Ashraf F,

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Wanted to go to this place for a long time. When I went their I found out that they don't have much items. Got Maharaja Makhani Jumbo Prawns. And I am actually satisfied with what they offer. The only concern I had was that it is a bit too pricey

1  Thank GethminiG

Dear GethminiG,

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Though this place has dining facilities, my experience was only with the take- away. The menu is pretty simple and the focus is totally on the prawns.
The staff is helpful but you need to make up your mind about what you want as the food comes as individual meals. It's not practical to order as a group and share. delivery time is reasonable.
The quality of the prawns is very good and the flavors offered actually are very different to each other. The jaffna thing is really hot and children and foreigners may struggle. Don't expect much from the salad. ( may be they should pay a bit more attention on it).
Some may find the portion of carb too small depending on your eating habits.
About the size of the prawns, I prefer regular to jumbo. you get only 5 jumbo prawns per portion is you ask for it and its more expensive too.
The price is at a premium and hence planning for large groups is a bit tricky.
All in all, it's a place in Colombo that one should try out at least once in a way when you are in the mood to spend a bit extra to try something out and when you are not very very hungry.

Dear Surath P,

Reviewed 25 April 2018

It was nice to eat something different at a seafood restaurant like baby octopus. I would recommend trying the baby octopus in the local favorite style. But it was good with the Eastern spice as well. We had dinner for 2 and we ordered some prawn toast as our starters and it was super good.These prawn toast are something you should try if your at Isso. The staff was helpful when it came to putting our combo together. If you like prawns this is the place for you. I will definitely be visiting again.

Dear Nidharshan I,