Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$58
View deal
eDreams
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2022 via mobile

We with friends stayed for 4 nights in this hotel . Check in was smooth but the room is very small , ac was not at all good , breakfast had nothing Indian food although most of the guests were Indians.
Worst part was that they cheated every group by saying that u applied oil on bedsheet so pay for it, which was totally wrong. They charged 3 rooms of our group 100 dollars each but could not show us the bed sheet. Same thing was done with other group also. Even after charging no bill was given . We checked out on 28th morning at 5 am .
Better not to stay in this cheater hotel

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2021

I was really impressed with this hotel which is conveniently located close to the CBD of Bishkek. The staff are generally friendly though some do struggle with English. The rooms are cleaned to a high standard and the breakfast has a large selection of food, but unfortunately it is not kept at the optimal temperature (it is mainly cold). This is partially because the dining room staff don't pay attention to the state of the buffet table (i.e. the heated serving dishes are left open).
One issue which I didn't appreciate was that one afternoon, a new guest was given my room number and a key to enter the room, so I was woken up by someone entering my room... A real breach of security protocols for a hotel and very little in the way of sympathy from the front desk. These issues made my decision to give 4 stars rather than 3
In spite of this, I would stay again on future trips to Bishkek and I would recommend it to others.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Great hotel, well placed in the city, the staff is professional and very warm welcoming and kind. We arrived very early in the morning and they offered us tea and coffee and find us a early check in quickly. The restaurant is excellent with local and international food, the price is correct. The room is big enough and clean. I recommend this hotel

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

Extremely happy with the accommodation!! Clean and tidy. With all the amenities I need. The food is very good with breakfast being part of the deal. Lots of selection.
Plenty of restaurants and bars that are a walking distance and a supermarket across the road...
The price is fantastic, the staff polite and do their best to communicate with me as I don't speak Russian. Which is great.

I would definitely stay here again!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

The staff was helpful and friendly. It has a supermarket just across the street and few restaurants available nearby the hotel. Few minutes away to the city center and very convenient of using the taxi app, Yandex.

Date of stay: February 2021