“good food and good service”
Review of Coffee Shop Bublik

Coffee Shop Bublik
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Bishkek
Price range: US$10 - US$70
Description: Hello! I am a coffee shop in the heart of the city. I am the aroma of real coffee. I am a cozy home atmosphere. I am Bublik ;)
Reviewed 4 October 2021

Enjoyed a late lunch here whilst in Bishkek, I had a bagel (Bublik) and it was well prepared and flavoursome. Their coffee is maybe not premium grade but it was freshly made and not so bad. The service was efficient and met our needs.

Date of visit: September 2021

Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

I went to this place every day in Bishkek. Wonderful food and drinks, very cozy. Lovely helpful staff and English menu. The food is a mix of international and local. Very popular and busy. One of my favourite places in Bishkek

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank remarkable_travels
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Truly one of the finest cafe/ restaurants in town. It has a great atmosphere with attentive staff & a nice vibe.
I ordered the club sandwich & a coke for less than $4.
They have an English menu.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 25 September 2019 via mobile

Second time I came to this place to get only coffee. Despite half empty coffee shop, the service was exrreamly slow. I could see that it was not the issue of workforce - I spored more than 5 waitresses were moving around. I will not come back. And coffee is mediocre

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Buna37
Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

Came here twice to have business meetings and was so impressed. First off the coffee is the best, next the service was really on point without being intrusive. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and vibe here, super chill and light. While in Bishkek make this your go to coffee shop!!!

Date of visit: September 2019