Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bonita K

Exceptional Service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Mar 2023
I stayed here for more than a week. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. The service was exceptional - both for me personally and at the meetings that I attended. Staff was always pleasantly helpful. Needs were attended to promptly. Meals and break-time snacks were tasty and filling. I'd be happy to stay here again.
Date of stay: March 2023
  • ZenHotels.com
  • eDreams
3.4 km from City Hotel Bishkek
Free parking
Earn rewards on eligible stays
  • Booking.com
  • Booking.com
4.3 km from City Hotel Bishkek
Pool
View more hotels in Bishkek
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2022

It's decent outside and inside. The breakfast is good, the lunch box is good too, but not very large. The staff is nice and helpful. I lived in a standard room. It's much smaller than usual, the bathroom is pretty small too, but it's ok. The hotel is located on a quiet street.

I love that there are shampoo and soap dispensers in the bathroom instead of tiny bottles. They are attached to the wall, and you just press them to get the amount you need. This is very convenient. The room is equipped with almost everything you need to spend a night, including a comb, but I had to go to a nearby store to get a wash sponge.

The bed was very soft. The curtains are dense and let almost no light in. So it was comfortable to sleep. Sometimes something buzzed in the room which made it harder to fall asleep.

I like that there is a heater in the room and I can choose the desired room temperature. It is not very noisy, so it didn't disturb me night. I minor problem is that it blows to the space between the curtain and the window which reduces its efficiency, so I had to put something on the heater to keep the curtains closer to the window so that the warm air blows inside the room. It's much colder in the bathroom, so I had to keep the door open to level the temperature.

The price for this level is higher than usual considering the low season and the general price level in Kyrgyzstan.

Date of stay: December 2022
Reviewed 9 December 2021

friendly staff, good service, hospitable people, rooms are very clean and spacious.
The meeting rooms are large and spacious. I stayed in this hotel for the first time and I was very pleased.
I highly recommend it to everyone.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank zuhrl_2021
Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

I was there for a week during New Year holidays. The hotel is very clean. Meal is tasty and cultural. The staff and services are very nice and always switch on.
Recommended for those who values good service.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
cityhotelbishkek, Администратор at City Hotel Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Dear Edgar,
Many thanks for your honest feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your New Year holidays with us. Hoping to see you very soon in the City Hotel Bishkek.

Kindest regards,
City Hotel team

Reviewed 19 August 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the city hotel in Bishkek. Staff was friendly and accommodating and went out of their way to help; the rooms and premises are very clean and congenial. The cleaning staff actually comes into the room twice a day to empty trash and make sure all is well. Breakfast is varied with small home made cakes, cheeses, salads, olives, beans and cooked fare. Menu for other meals is more than adequate and I particularly enjoyed the salmon steak.

Date of stay: August 2019
cityhotelbishkek, Администратор at City Hotel Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Dear Rahel,

We are deeply touched by such warm word towards the City Hotel and its staff and are happy you had enjoyed your stay. Comfort of our guests is a key element in our work. Looking forward to your next arrival!

Kindest regards,
City Hotel team

Reviewed 22 June 2019 via mobile

Great Hotel with very nice clean room and comfortable beds. Location close to Downtown. A very polite and helpfull staff. One of the best options for a overnight stay or for longer time. You will surely not be disappointed choosing this hotel 👍🏻🇰🇬👍🏻.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
cityhotelbishkek, Администратор at City Hotel Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for sharing a feedback. Your honest review gives us motivation to improve the service. City hotel is always happy to welcome you!
Regards,